PDA

View Full Version : Newbie in Kanab, Ut (looking for climbing partner)

Redrock32
12-10-2011, 08:13 AM
I found a climbing partner.
Thanks

AlpineLight
12-10-2011, 04:53 PM
Hi!

I just went and scouted these just up the road... Id be into climbing tonight or tomorrow if you are up for it...

accadacca
12-12-2011, 12:08 PM
Welcome to Bogley. :2thumbs:

You might want to post in the climbing section and I bet you would find some partners.

trackrunner
12-12-2011, 05:26 PM
climbinghalfdome is located in Kanab, ice & big wall climber. then again kev might be the friend that moved to Idaho.

I have family in the area and visit reguarlly. I'd love to try out ice or big wall climbing. You could also ask bo beck as he is well connected to the climbing community in S. Utah.

best of luck

Sombeech
12-13-2011, 09:16 AM
Welcome to bogley :cool2:

climbinghalfdome
01-13-2012, 03:33 PM
Hey Guys. I'd bet both (Trackrunner and Dave) would do well together. Ya'll should contact each other.
I'm heading to the Cody Ice Fest this Presidents Day. It will be off the hook!! Dave you should come up.
I've got multi-pitch ice planned for Friday, Saturday, (relax Sunday) and Monday. Yeee Haaa!

Kevin
Since moving home to Idaho, I've climbed in the Tetons every weekend for almost two months! Its been great. You should talk to Jim Sharky in Glendale who will sell you a Geo Metro. Mine gets 55-60 MPG its great.

climbinghalfdome is located in Kanab, ice & big wall climber. then again kev might be the friend that moved to Idaho.

I have family in the area and visit reguarlly. I'd love to try out ice or big wall climbing. You could also ask bo beck as he is well connected to the climbing community in S. Utah.

best of luck