http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkWjDrNltSg&sns=em

BruteForce
12-05-2011, 05:05 AM
What's not to understand and what's not to like? :2thumbs:

oldno7
12-05-2011, 05:45 AM
Gotta love the "Nuge"

Not to mention he plays a mean guitar.

I saw him many years ago at the Utah State Fair Park, with ZZ top, Eddie Money and the Romantics.

stefan
12-05-2011, 06:20 AM
i don't see any problem with controlling semi-automatic weapons

oldno7
12-05-2011, 07:06 AM
i don't see any problem with controlling semi-automatic weapons
Neither do I Stefan, just keep in mind, if it's a pistol, USE 2 HANDS.
You'll gain all the control you need.:mrgreen:

I can see your concerns though Stefan, if you are to attempt shooting such a pistol with a single hand and worse than that--turned horizontal, as depicted by gang members on tv, I can see your concern for no control.

dmMatrix
12-05-2011, 09:30 AM
This video just made me happy.... Very Happy.

I keep telling people this all the time at work "child molesters should just be shot and killed on the spot". People tell me I'm a dick.... But I feel as though its legit :cool2:

Byron
12-05-2011, 10:06 AM
Sounds like common sense to me. If someone has a fear of guns, don't buy one. Simple as that.

bbennett
12-05-2011, 02:30 PM
:iagree:

archbishop
12-05-2011, 07:12 PM
I'd rather the world be a perfect place with no violence, but until then I'm with Ted.

reverse_dyno
12-06-2011, 08:57 AM
I wish what Nugent said was true, that if we just all carried guns then we could shoot the bad guys like in the movies, but unfortunately that is just a fantasy. Why does Germany, which has strict gun control laws and far fewer people in jail than the US, have such a low murder rate? Germany .84 per 100,000, US 4.8 per 100,000. If guns had anything to do with self defense, wouldn't more guns me less murders? You may like what Nugent says emotionally, but that doesn't mean it is factually correct. Here are a few stats (http://www.bradycampaign.org/facts/gunviolence?s=1) with references.

rockgremlin
12-06-2011, 09:30 AM
I wish what Nugent said was true, that if we just all carried guns then we could shoot the bad guys like in the movies, but unfortunately that is just a fantasy. Why does Germany, which has strict gun control laws and far fewer people in jail than the US, have such a low murder rate? Germany .84 per 100,000, US 4.8 per 100,000. If guns had anything to do with self defense, wouldn't more guns me less murders? You may like what Nugent says emotionally, but that doesn't mean it is factually correct. Here are a few stats (http://www.bradycampaign.org/facts/gunviolence?s=1) with references.

Respectfully disagree. Germany and the U.S. have cultures that are different.

If you want to bring statistics into the argument, there are also countries with lax gun laws that demonstrate a low crime rate.

Just sayin'....statistics are tricky beasts - you can prove and disprove the same theory using statistics.

Besides...I think the crux of the argument here is not so much that lax gun laws lower crime rates, but that the right to defend oneself (with guns) should not be restricted.

Deadeye008
12-06-2011, 11:23 AM
Gun control = Making sure you hit what you are aiming at.

REDFOX
12-07-2011, 05:49 PM
Gun control = Making sure you hit what you are aiming at.

:2thumbs:

Sombeech
12-07-2011, 09:14 PM
Why does Germany, which has strict gun control laws and far fewer people in jail than the US, have such a low murder rate? Germany .84 per 100,000, US 4.8 per 100,000. If guns had anything to do with self defense, wouldn't more guns me less murders? You may like what Nugent says emotionally, but that doesn't mean it is factually correct. Here are a few stats (http://www.bradycampaign.org/facts/gunviolence?s=1) with references.

Because of all the Nazis?

homerj
12-07-2011, 09:23 PM
:hail2thechief:

MY T PIMP
12-08-2011, 04:23 PM
When you all ready have over 100 million firearms in U.S. house holds it is clear that any attempt to control them would result in mass tragedy. First of all, criminals would clearly capitalize on the fish in a barrel situation, Second; it's not like gun owners didn't take notice to Australia, and Canada's gun registration practices which ultimately led to the disarming of handguns and Semi-Autos of their law abiding citizens. Third, in the event of an act of tyranny, I think it's fair that people should be able to own comparable firearms to at least put up a decent fight.

stefan
12-08-2011, 04:52 PM
Third, in the event of an act of tyranny, I think it's fair that people should be able to own comparable firearms to at least put up a decent fight.

so you're saying you want nukes?

Sandstone Addiction
12-08-2011, 08:30 PM

:roll:

Sombeech
12-09-2011, 06:48 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v41/phidelt649/Forum/f9fs44.gif

stefan
12-09-2011, 07:27 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v41/phidelt649/Forum/f9fs44.gif

:roflol:

but in all seriousness, no american nowadays will ever have remotely "comparable firearms" if you're talking about tyranny (i.e., from the government). i assume that's what t-pimp is fantasizing about. pretty sure they can one up you on any level.

rockgremlin
12-09-2011, 07:39 AM

HAHA, that's what I thought initially too. How can you compare your 9mm handgun to the might of the U.S. military? It wouldn't be a 'decent fight' - it would be an annihilation. I don't support the cause of gun control because I fear my gov't - if the gov't wants to take me out, they're gonna win regardless of how many guns I have stashed in my basement. I support the cause of gun control to protect myself & my family from thieves, robbers, carjackers, etc.

MY T PIMP
12-13-2011, 05:07 PM
Ohhh Stefan, you're debate tactics are priceless, your such a winner, how many trophies do you have? I bet they riddle your home, or your parent's basement (where ever you live). Talk about going extreme. But, since it is debatable, over 100 million firearms would put up a decent fight against tyranny. Remember a predominately musket revolutionary army did a hell of a job against a heavily cannoned British force. On the bright side if you get your wish on semi-autos and hand guns, it would make me crazy rich, they were a very good 401k investment.:lol8: And besides I wouldn't use my semi autos, or handguns as I'm wicked good at 1000 yards with my sniper rifles. Now I will leave you to go apeshit on Google, thesaurus, Wikipedia, Blue Clues, Wonder Pets, little Einsteins, etc... to come up with your ever so intelligent reply. ENJOY YOURSELF:2thumbs: And I will retire to my bunker filled with weapons, where I will weep over my tragic loss of debate to a true champion, and fantasize about my retaliation of tyranny, where I have a shrine of the god king Chuck Norris and I will pray to him for guidance in my fantastic endeavors.

Mtnseeker1
12-16-2011, 11:15 AM
He how has the gold makes the rules.
He how has the keys to the nukes trumps everytime.:lol8: