PDA

View Full Version : News Drysuits for sale: $250 - now $199

Canyon Wren
11-21-2011, 09:55 AM
Big store sale at Zion Adventure Company in Springdale the weekend after thanksgiving. Sale runs Friday - Sunday, 8am to 7pm.

50% off ZAC logo wear including t-shirts, hats, & visors
40% Accessories like drybags, camping gear, Teko socks, maps, books, headlamps
30% off on Technical gear, 5.10 footwear, neoprene socks & gloves

Additionally, we are selling off our fleet of custom Kokatat Gore-tex Guide dry suits for $250.

(Imlay Canyon Gear, winter fleece tops, bottoms, hats, & gloves, & rope & webbing by the foot are excluded from this sale.)

Zion Adventure Company is located at 36 Lion Blvd. in Springdale. Most of the stores in town have post-thanksgiving sales so come spend the day, or the weekend, shopping and adventuring in Zion.

jman
11-21-2011, 10:38 AM
I Posted a question on your Facebook page earlier, but just in case you don't see it there so I'll ask it again here

Can some of this be bought online or over the phone? I'm becoming a first-time uncle this week (!!!!) and therefore be unable to drive down this week, otherwise I would.

The drysuit is what I'm after.

Thanks!

Brett

Canyon Wren
11-22-2011, 09:45 AM
Hi Brett,

Here's more information which I think you will like! :)

The suits are on sale now. No need to wait until the weekend. We're always happy to do a phone order as long as you are willing to pay for shipping. If you want to call in an order, they can do so at any time.

Also, the price changed from $250 to $199.

I would say they are in pretty good condition. They are well used & just need some personal TLC to make them watertight. I would recommend leak testing them prior to using them. As far as I know, all gaskets are in tact.

Sizing is based off of the standard Kokatat size chart as seen here: http://www.kokatat.com/products/dry-suits/front-entry-dry-suit-men.html

jman
11-22-2011, 11:03 AM
Thanks! Will be putting in a order for 4 of em.

davebuc1375
11-22-2011, 11:05 AM
Corrections, Drysuits $199, not $250, and they are already on sale:

*$199 Used Guide Dry Suit Fleet (Kokatat Front Entry suits with heavy duty reinforced cordura from the waist down). Suits need water testing before use.

Zion Adventure Company
36 Lion Blvd
Springdale, UT 84767
435-772-1001
Dave