PDA

View Full Version : n00b (well, to Bogley, anyway)

tradkelly
10-30-2011, 05:22 PM
Hello all. Looking forward to participating in what seems to have the closest temperment to the old RC.com as anything I've seen in quite a while (but hopefully without all the silly flame wars). If anyone was on there 8, 10 years ago and remembers me or the Colorado climbing crew, say hi.

I'm primarily here for canyoneering beta and group get-togethers this time. When on RC.com I was in Colorado Springs; I'm in SW metro Denver now, doing a lot more foreign travel and trekking than trad climbing now, but I'm open to a little of everything.

I carry a camera just about everywhere, and lose a lot of cameras that way. Some of my work is at deepearthphotography.com (I'm new, can't post code). Looking forward to contributing and making some new acquaintances. Be safe, have fun.
~kelly

Sombeech
10-31-2011, 10:27 AM
Hello all. Looking forward to participating in what seems to have the closest temperment to the old RC.com as anything I've seen in quite a while (but hopefully without all the silly flame wars). If anyone was on there 8, 10 years ago and remembers me or the Colorado climbing crew, say hi.

I'm primarily here for canyoneering beta and group get-togethers this time. When on RC.com I was in Colorado Springs; I'm in SW metro Denver now, doing a lot more foreign travel and trekking than trad climbing now, but I'm open to a little of everything.

I carry a camera just about everywhere, and lose a lot of cameras that way. Some of my work is at deepearthphotography.com (I'm new, can't post code). Looking forward to contributing and making some new acquaintances. Be safe, have fun.
~kelly

Welcome to bogley. You should be able to post links now, we've lowered the limit to 2 posts :cool2:

Photos are very welcome. :2thumbs:

accadacca
10-31-2011, 11:41 AM
Welcome to the hood. :cool2:

Scott Card
11-09-2011, 03:57 PM
Flame wars..... nope, none of that around here :haha: (Stay out of the canyoneering forum and the political forum.... let's just say it smolders there on occasion)

accadacca
11-09-2011, 07:43 PM
Flame wars..... nope, none of that around here :haha: (Stay out of the canyoneering forum and the political forum.... let's just say it smolders there on occasion)

Ya think! :haha: