PDA

View Full Version : Need help with a sports bet!!

savanna3313
10-16-2011, 08:32 AM
Ok.....LSU (my alma mater) is rocking this year and is currently in the #1 position of the SEC (ok...no "political" comments etc which is why I didn't post in the sports area!) with Alabama sitting in second place. Both are unbeaten. My friend is a diehard Alabama fan (alumni etc..bleeds crimson yada yada) I have been challenged to a bet for the LSU/ALA game. If LSU loses, then I have to cook a homemade gourmet cajun feast. No biggie - except that I have to drive to Alabama to do the cooking! :roll: Now.....I know ya'll are creative. :crazy: :ne_nau: What should he have to do if (WHEN) LSU wins? I can't think of anything really vile (that he would actually do) - the only thing I thought of was him having to drive around (in Crimson Tide territory mind you) with an LSU car flag for 30 days. He must provide photographic proof to post on FB etc for the other LSU fans to enjoy. :2thumbs:

Suggestions?

:popcorn:

tanya
10-16-2011, 08:45 AM
No suggestions... I just miss these posts of yours. :lol8:

trackrunner
10-16-2011, 05:34 PM
must participate in a full game day (from the tailgate, to the game sitting in the student section, to the bar hopping afterwords) at Bryant Denny stadium wearing LSU colors & apparel wearing a shirt that says something like f*** the tide LSU beats you again.

savanna3313
10-16-2011, 07:51 PM
No suggestions... I just miss these posts of yours. :lol8:

I don't visit in here often these days......makes me too homesick for Utah. :cry1: Oh well.....I will live in the West again one day - hopefully soon. :2thumbs:

savanna3313
10-16-2011, 07:56 PM
must participate in a full game day (from the tailgate, to the game sitting in the student section, to the bar hopping afterwords) at Bryant Denny stadium wearing LSU colors & apparel wearing a shirt that says something like f*** the tide LSU beats you again.

I love it! :2thumbs: However, I don't want him to die - ya know? :haha: Perhaps something a little more tame?

Deathcricket
10-17-2011, 08:40 AM
Not into sports but don't you guys have certain colors that represent your team of choice? You should make him dye his hair your team's color. Blue or green or whatevers....

savanna3313
10-17-2011, 10:51 AM
Not into sports but don't you guys have certain colors that represent your team of choice? You should make him dye his hair your team's color. Blue or green or whatevers....

He shaves his head! :lol8: Guess he could paint it purple and gold? :ne_nau: He does have a goatee though......