PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS: West Valley police find human remains in Powell search

accadacca
09-14-2011, 02:00 PM
DELTA

Sombeech
09-14-2011, 02:09 PM
no effin way!

Scott Card
09-14-2011, 02:13 PM
Hope it is not some 10,000 year old native. WVPD couldn't stand too many more "wolf" cries.

Iceaxe
09-14-2011, 02:18 PM
I'll bet anyone a dollar they have NOT found Susan Powell.... any takers?

Probably just more bullshit trying to amp up the pressure on Josh.

jman
09-14-2011, 02:34 PM
It's like a needle in a haystack. They were searching a specific area and lo and behold they found someone.

Although, the west desert I'm sure has lots (maybe not lots, but handfuls) of corpses out there.

JONBOYLEMON
09-14-2011, 02:35 PM
They found something, but I doubt its Susan. At some point though, they are gonna be close enough and Josh will do something stupid and get busted. Possibly........... there is the crazy chance he did not do it! Doubtful, but it could be.....

I just remember the Ed Smart interview and thinking, you creep!!!!! What did you do with your daughter! But then I thought, sure he looks like a freak, his daughter was stolen in the night, I'd be freaked out to, and would not do the best interviews. Hope there is closure at some point.

accadacca
09-14-2011, 03:08 PM

BruteForce
09-14-2011, 04:14 PM
Well, if he bolts, we know he's guilty. His reaction will speak volumes. I agree that there could be hundreds of corpses out there. Ideal locations to dump bodies!

Dr. Nebz
09-14-2011, 04:25 PM
Hope it is not some 10,000 year old native. WVPD couldn't stand too many more "wolf" cries.

Yeah, I think this will be an archeological find, not her remains. And if he did it, (I am standing by the letter of the law, innocent until proven guilty- even though his story is for sure fishy to say the least) and dumped her body out there, there are so many coyotes and other scavengers out there, they may have not left anything for anyone to find. It was settled by humans at one point, so could be old bones dug up by an animal or something. Hell, it could be Bigfoot for all we know. :fitz:

I wish they would find her, because I am tired of hearing about all this drama. And WVC PD is getting on my nerves. If you have something, charge someone with a crime, but this media circus BS is not law enforcement nor any way to handle an investigation. I mean if you have lost, admit it, stop pretending like you have something. These trips to areas cost the tax payers money in resources, so they better get it right or they are wasting everyone's time. :facepalm1:

Iceaxe
09-14-2011, 05:00 PM
FWIW: One of the guys that works for me hikes the west desert all the time. That is his big area of interest and he hikes it every chance he gets. To date he has found two bodies..... so yeah, it appears to be the spot where you dispose of your dead hookers and such....

fourtycal
09-14-2011, 05:57 PM
.so yeah, it appears to be the spot where you dispose of your dead hookers and such....

reminded me of a top gear episode:haha:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imhBoE56OEs

accadacca
09-15-2011, 06:00 AM
It certainly puts it in the media spotlight. It's the top story on NBC News this morning and they are interviewing Susan's parents live.

accadacca
09-15-2011, 06:02 AM
Police say body was found in a shallow grave...

Josh has no comments for police...

bbennett
09-15-2011, 08:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imhBoE56OEs

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Iceaxe
09-15-2011, 09:53 AM
Police say body was found in a shallow grave...

Josh has no comments for police...

:roll: why would Josh comment? The cops arn't even sure if what they found is human (at last report).

And the muder a hooker youtube clip is hilarious. :lol8:

accadacca
09-15-2011, 05:29 PM
Police give 50-50 chance remains are Susan Powell's

The remains appear to be "fairly recent," an anthropologist with the Fillmore office of the Bureau of Land Management said Thursday.

Scott Card
09-15-2011, 07:52 PM
50/50 chance with no physical remains? they are two feet down and no bones, no clothes, no nuttin' and they say the "human" remains are 50/50 her? I sure hope there is something they aren't telling us cause it ain't adding up.

Iceaxe
09-16-2011, 08:08 AM
50/50 chance with no physical remains? they are two feet down and no bones, no clothes, no nuttin' and they say the "human" remains are 50/50 her?

:lol8: I sure hope we are not actually PAYING for that expert analyst.

rockgremlin
09-16-2011, 08:22 AM
I'll bet anyone a dollar they have NOT found Susan Powell.... any takers?

Probably just more bullshit trying to amp up the pressure on Josh.

I'd bet 20 dollars you're right.

A shallow grave? Ya right. Not in sub-zero temps, and it's not Josh's style. He's too smart for that...

CarpeyBiggs
09-16-2011, 08:28 AM
yeah, this all seems pretty ridiculous. WVCPD needs some basic lessons on keeping your friggin' mouth shut. craziness. however, it does seem likely they are on to SOMETHING related to the case. doesn't seem like it will be remains though...

Deadeye008
09-16-2011, 01:07 PM
If it was in a shallow grave it won't be her. Like rockgremlin said. A shallow grave would have been extremely difficult to dig in those kinds of temps unless you had a jackhammer or something. I was just out at Topaz Mtn and the surrounding area a couple months ago. I wonder where exactly it was they found the remains. There is a lot of open land out that way.

DOSS
09-16-2011, 01:13 PM
If it was in a shallow grave it won't be her. Like rockgremlin said. A shallow grave would have been extremely difficult to dig in those kinds of temps unless you had a jackhammer or something. I was just out at Topaz Mtn and the surrounding area a couple months ago. I wonder where exactly it was they found the remains. There is a lot of open land out that way.

I don't know what the saturation level was in the area that the "remains" are in at the time of Susan going missing but I have been out that way in 10* weather when the ground was mostly dry and it would not have effected the ability to dig a shallow grave :popcorn: not that I was out there digging a grave.....

Iceaxe
09-16-2011, 02:10 PM
I'm going to laugh my ass off when the post card from Brazil shows up.......

Scott Card
09-16-2011, 03:34 PM
My bet is the dogs hit on someone's cathole. :haha:

oldno7
09-16-2011, 05:10 PM
My bet is the dogs hit on someone's cathole. :haha:

My thoughts exactly................:eek2:

oldno7
09-18-2011, 06:43 AM
Latest round::crazy:

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=17284572