PDA

View Full Version : Invite Night Rides??

neilether
09-07-2011, 10:29 AM
Anybody in Bogley land doing any night riding? I am in SLC for a week or two and would like to do a night ride (or two....). Flying Dog? Mid-Mountain? Corner Canyon? I think these would be sweet at night.....

live2ride
09-07-2011, 10:49 AM
I am game for a night ride...saw your other post and wouldnt mind getting out before the weather gets COLD!!!

neilether
09-07-2011, 01:19 PM
I am game for a night ride...saw your other post and wouldnt mind getting out before the weather gets COLD!!!

We could also do Mueller I suppose. As far as I understand you can climb North Canyon and descend Mueller to the trench and then just backtrack?? I think that's closer to you.....Any nights that are better for you?

live2ride
09-07-2011, 01:34 PM
When are the nights that your thinking about hitting it, Mueller would be closer but I work in SLC, PC may work out if the stars align...LOL

REDFOX
09-07-2011, 09:26 PM
I hit a deer once while riding Mueller at night. I don't know if moose wander around at night, but I have seen them everytime that I ride Millcreek.

gholt
09-08-2011, 09:26 AM
Depending on where and when I may be game. I'm just waiting for my recall battery from Macic Shine, but i have the Bike Ray III for the handlebars in the meantime.

neilether
09-08-2011, 09:49 AM
It looks like the earliest I can go now is Monday. Anybody want to join me?

neilether
09-09-2011, 01:35 PM
Monday it is. There are a few guys on utahmountainbiking.com that are going to join as well. Any takers here? Looks like it's between Park City and Corner Canyon. Cast your vote if you care to.