PDA

View Full Version : Kerri Cronk Run Off The Road

bbennett
08-13-2011, 01:51 AM
http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-kerri-cronk-fox-13s-anchor-kerri-cronk-recovers-from-hitandrun-20110810,0,5759650.story

Sombeech
08-13-2011, 04:32 PM
I'll bet it was a late merger

UTJetdog
08-15-2011, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the heads up on this. I feel really bad for her, but glad she is in relatively good condition.

I hope this gets a lot of press. I was hit two weeks ago, but fortunatly ended up with only minor injuries. The guy passes me on the left only to make a right turn in front of me. I was doing about 25mph when he made his move, but I was able to slow some. I plowed into the rear corner of his SUV and then I hit the pavement fairly hard. In my case, it was a decent person (very apologetic) that was not paying attention but stopped immediately to render aid. Anyone who would commit a hit an run should be spanked.:angryfire::angryfire:

rockgremlin
08-17-2011, 10:32 AM
Kerri went.....Cronk! :fitz:

Sombeech
08-17-2011, 05:56 PM
Thanks for the heads up on this. I feel really bad for her, but glad she is in relatively good condition.

I hope this gets a lot of press. I was hit two weeks ago, but fortunatly ended up with only minor injuries. The guy passes me on the left only to make a right turn in front of me. I was doing about 25mph when he made his move, but I was able to slow some. I plowed into the rear corner of his SUV and then I hit the pavement fairly hard. In my case, it was a decent person (very apologetic) that was not paying attention but stopped immediately to render aid. Anyone who would commit a hit an run should be spanked.:angryfire::angryfire:

I hope there was damage to their vehicle. :twisted: