PDA

View Full Version : News Utah woman sues over 'No bra Thursday'

accadacca
08-08-2011, 08:18 AM
msnbc.msn.com - An office manager is suing her former employer, claiming her then-boss gave her a schedule of how to dress, including "Tube-top Tuesday," and "No bra Thursday"

The Salt Lake Tribune reports (http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/cougars/52334322-78/wright-anderson-complaint-states.html.csp) that Trudy Nycole Anderson, 44, of Utah County, Utah, filed the suit in U.S. District Court against Derek Wright, the owner of Lone Peak Controls and D&L Electric Control Company.

According to the complaint, Wright:

"Repeatedly asked Ms. Anderson about her breast size and talked about her breasts in front of other employees."
Slapped Anderson on her buttocks and asked the woman for oral sex several times.
Offered the woman a recipe for "sex cake."
Told Anderson he was installing a shower so they could shower together.
Said he would "give her a mammogram for free" when she asked for time off to see the doctor.

Other days on the schedule were "Mini-skirt Monday," "Wet T-shirt Wednesday," and "Bikini top Friday," the Tribune reported.

Anderson started work for the company in 2007. She claims that when she reported Wright for sexual harassment, he fired her in February.

The lawsuit seeks undisclosed damages.

Read more about the case at the Salt Lake Tribune here (http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/52334322-78/wright-anderson-complaint-states.html.csp).

BLUEberryBOB
08-08-2011, 10:02 AM
haha, why didn't she just quit if he was the owner? Why let it go this far, what a tard. :roll:

dmMatrix
08-08-2011, 11:06 AM
I wonder how much of that she is just making up because he fired her....

....although, odds are that he was a total jacka$$ anyways..... Who knows

BLUEberryBOB
08-08-2011, 01:04 PM
I wonder how much of that she is just making up because he fired her....

....although, odds are that he was a total jacka$$ anyways..... Who knows

Wonder how much of that she did before she quit.

Iceaxe
08-08-2011, 04:18 PM
I fail to see a problem with "mini skirt Monday". :ne_nau:

Just sayin' :cool2:

oldno7
08-08-2011, 05:15 PM
I fail to see a problem with "mini skirt Monday". :ne_nau:

Just sayin' :cool2:

Are you sure ya got the legs for it??

Wasatch
08-08-2011, 05:16 PM
Useless without pics.

tanya
08-08-2011, 06:47 PM
The lawsuit claims Wright knew Anderson was a single mother of three and was an easy target because she wasn’t in a position to quit her job. Anderson is suing under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, claiming she reported the sexual harassment and Wright retaliated by firing her in February 2011.

Good for her!

Some sick, desperate man getting his rocks off using a woman who needs a job to support her kids. She put up with a lot for a long time. Not all women are able mentally to stand up to a man doing this. It's good she finally got it together.

He deserves to be sued. He should never be in charge of other human beings in fact! I like to see men like this end up in the prison system where they can see what its like!

ratagonia
08-08-2011, 09:14 PM
The lawsuit claims Wright knew Anderson was a single mother of three and was an easy target because she wasn’t in a position to quit her job. Anderson is suing under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, claiming she reported the sexual harassment and Wright retaliated by firing her in February 2011.

Good for her!

Some sick, desperate man getting his rocks off using a woman who needs a job to support her kids. She put up with a lot for a long time. Not all women are able mentally to stand up to a man doing this. It's good she finally got it together.

He deserves to be sued. He should never be in charge of other human beings in fact! I like to see men like this end up in the prison system where they can see what its like!

:2thumbs:

tanya
08-09-2011, 08:18 AM
I like you more all the time Tom. :hail2thechief:

BLUEberryBOB
08-09-2011, 10:43 AM

Good for her!

Why put them in prison? It just costs 'us' the 'taxpayer' money for them being retarded. Just shoot him dead.

JP
08-09-2011, 12:07 PM
He gets no creativity points :haha:

Iceaxe
08-09-2011, 06:20 PM
Are you sure ya got the legs for it??

I'm saving myself for "Fine Ass Friday"....

:bootyshake:

denaliguide
08-09-2011, 09:01 PM
I'm saving myself for "Fine Ass Friday"....

:bootyshake:

should probably just keep on saving. best for all concerned. :lol8:

tanya
08-09-2011, 09:20 PM
:lol8::lol8::lol8::lol8::lol8::lol8::lol8::lol8: