PDA

View Full Version : Invite Flying into Denver Aug 18 - looking for canyoneering buddy

Penelope
07-11-2011, 11:05 AM
I'm flying into Denver the night of August 18th and flying back out Aug 22nd very early in the morning. Looking for a FUN canyoneering buddy or buddies for a weekend trip to Utah.

I had a couple friends in Denver lined up to go with me, but they may not be able to go now. If they do fall through I want to find some adventurous types to stomp around in some potholes and creek beds with. I can't change my flights, so I'm coming to Denver no matter what.

I'm always up for a challenge, but we don't have to get too technical. I'm flexible on where we go, but of course somewhere with water for splashing around in to cool off would be great. Last year I did muddy creek/knotted rope and loved it. I prefer places that aren't overrun with people.

Oh, and I am beer friendly. I climb safe, and prefer to imbibe afterward :cheers:, but it's not unusual to find a beer in my day pack.

If this kind of stuff concerns you, I'm a very immature, thrill-seeking 40 year old SWF.

Private message me here or on facebook (Ann Marie Route).

Who wants to go!? Bring it!!!
Penelope