07-06-2011, 09:44 AM
OMG are you guys STILL here? :lol8:

accadacca
07-06-2011, 09:47 AM
Yup. :lol8:

Where the hell have you been? :ne_nau: Do you have a real life now? :haha:

rockgremlin
07-06-2011, 09:56 AM
I've been waiting for Tanya to get 7600 posts. I figured 7596 was close enough...

I rated this thread 'terrible' hahaha.

What is this 'real life' of which you speak?

nelsonccc
07-06-2011, 10:08 AM
Lad-de-da-da. Look who showed up!

Alex
07-06-2011, 10:09 AM
Dang look who chimed in...what you been up to man!

accadacca
07-06-2011, 10:10 AM
Yeah dood. You've been missing out on all the Bogley epicness. This place is flourishing. You need to stick around and participate in the madness. :crazycobasa:
We need to get together soon. I have been thinking of you when I play street fighter with my my son via bluetooth on iPhones. He might whip your ass if your rusty. :stud: :lol8:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btm89R1WI4Q

Even better on iPad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYV3ICPotJk

rockgremlin
07-06-2011, 10:16 AM
Damn Christian - that av KICKS ASS!!!

Just kickin around Moab still. I got my first taste of river rafting over the 4th of July holiday. That didn't suck too much.

rockgremlin
07-06-2011, 10:18 AM
I'm gonna make a more concerted effort to stick around. I've gotta keep an eye on you guys. Shane keeps trying to include me in his Moab trips and without fail everytime he comes to Moab I go to Salt Lake. :facepalm1:

And btw I'm pretty sure your boy could kick my arse in street fighter. My game of choice these days is Reach. I'll be a field marshall soon...

CarpeyBiggs
07-06-2011, 10:24 AM
dude, your avatar sucks. what was that from like 2008? wtf...:roll:

rockgremlin
07-06-2011, 10:32 AM
dude, your avatar sucks. what was that from like 2008? wtf...:roll:

I keep it as a tribute to your skeeeeeels brutha!

accadacca
07-06-2011, 10:32 AM
Shane keeps trying to include me in his Moab trips and without fail everytime he comes to Moab I go to Salt Lake. :facepalm1:
Give me a holla when your headed to SLC. We should BBQ or just hang out and throw water balloons at cars on state street. :naughty:

Iceaxe
07-06-2011, 10:39 AM
Shane keeps trying to include me in his Moab trips...

I figured after your wife met met us (the hot young stripper wife and myself) for dinner and drinks you were no longer allowed to come out and party with the big dogs. :lol8:

rockgremlin
07-06-2011, 12:35 PM
I figured after your wife met met us (the hot young stripper wife and myself) for dinner and drinks you were no longer allowed to come out and party with the big dogs. :lol8:

No way! We'd love to hook up again for a hike or two, but we're like opposite poles of a magnet when it comes to trips.

Tell you what...I've got a LOT of free time mid-July if ya wanna hook up for Plaiedes (that invite is open to anybody btw).

Sombeech
07-06-2011, 12:56 PM
dude

rockgremlin
07-06-2011, 01:09 PM
Holy $hite!!! That "My Trip Reports" thing you guys have done is AWESOME!!! Just one click gets me to all of my trip reports, that kicks @$$!!! Big props to you guys for putting that together!

accadacca
07-06-2011, 03:22 PM
Holy $hite!!! That "My Trip Reports" thing you guys have done is AWESOME!!! Just one click gets me to all of my trip reports, that kicks @$$!!! Big props to you guys for putting that together!
:cool2:

You've missed quite a bit grasshopper... :rock:

nelsonccc
07-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Damn Christian - that av KICKS ASS!!!

Just kickin around Moab still. I got my first taste of river rafting over the 4th of July holiday. That didn't suck too much.

Black Ops. I see you playing that ghetto Reach here and there. Upgrade already and come play with the Bogley Big Dogs!

Yeah, My avatar kicks retard ass. I found it online and Justin hooked me up!

Alex
07-07-2011, 08:48 AM
I got my first taste of river rafting over the 4th of July holiday. That didn't suck too much.

Did you mention river running? :crazy: Where did you go the Daily or Westwater?

rockgremlin
07-07-2011, 09:24 AM
Did you mention river running? :crazy: Where did you go the Daily or Westwater?

We just did the Daily. Nothing too crazy because we took our kids and we were in a huge group. BTW one of the guys that tagged along with us was that dude that got shot during a routine stop in Moab (Brody Young). He was there with his wife and kids as well. He said he gets out on the Daily once a week.