PDA

View Full Version : Genie in a Boat

oldno7
06-21-2011, 07:36 AM
2good buddies decided to go bass fishing one day.It turned out to be one of those real slow days and the bass weren't biting very well. The guy in the back of ther boat remembered that he had brought along a cigar. He pulled the cigar out of his pocket, but, alas, he had forgotten his lighter at home. He asked his friend"hey have you got a cigarette lighter in this boat?" His pal replied" yes, look in the bottom of that tackle box."So the guy with the cigar dug around in the bottom of the tackle box and pulled out this huge cigarette lighter." man this is the biggest cigarette lighter I have ever seen in my life! Where in the world did you buy a lighter this big?" the boat owner replied "well I have to confess that I did not buy that lighter, A real old genie gave it to me. As a matter of fact, I've got him trapped insidea Jack Daniels bottle in that dry storage compartment. If you pull the cork and let him out he will grant you a wish." So his buddy pulled out the bottle and took out the cork and sure enough this old genie came out and asked him what he would like? He thought about it for a few seconds and said"I want a million bucks!" suddenly the skies over head got real dark and ducks started landing all over the water around the boat. This went on for about twenty minutes and when it finally stopped the guy with the cigar said"man that's just my luck, I ask for a million bucks, and I got a million ducks instead." His pardner said" well you know ,I told you that genie was real old, he's kinda hard of hearing. You didn't really think I asked for a twelve inch BIC did you?