PDA

View Full Version : Spanish Writings on the San Rafael Swell

maxpower
06-18-2011, 06:40 PM
I took this picture about 15 years ago. Sorry about the quality, my scanner is broke so its a picture of the original picture. Has anybody ever seen this before?

I have been told it is a Spanish Map of some sort. Makes sense since this is near the Spanish Trail. There are some Fremont petroglyphs aout 15-20 feet away from it too.

It is not the only one I have come across on the Northern Swell although it is the biggest and the best one I know of.

Does anybody know anything about these or what they mean exactly?

maxpower
06-22-2011, 08:26 PM
Nobody?

Deathcricket
06-23-2011, 11:45 AM
I know that figure 8 looking symbol is the one for gold. But sorry bro. :ne_nau:

Edit: Oh you know I ran into a spanish treasure hunting forum once. I bet someone over there might know...... Check out this thread and this forum, but please report back or link your thread here that you post there. I've always been very curious about this stuff.

http://ancientlosttreasures.yuku.com/forums/83

and specifically this thread has a lot of good info

http://ancientlosttreasures.yuku.com/topic/6314/Treasure-Numbers

the number 8 from Dign

The number 8 is an important treasure symbol. It also has many other symbols that are connected to it.
The letter H is the alphabetical equivalent to the 8, and as you already know, the H is an important symbol that represents a tunnel.
The Biblical meaning for the number 8 is "new beginnings." This "new beginning" can also be applied to the New World (as America was called in the "beginning." Also, The New World Order can be applied to this "new beginning" meaning. It is a new world that the Illuminati are trying to create, a new world without God and under their control.
The number 8 has another very important interpretation to it, and many treasure hunters have failed numerous times because of their lack of knowledge about this other meaning. The number 8, when found in the "last steps" of a treasure trail means to "double the number you have been given." Let me give you an excellent example of this "doubling."
At a recent John site, there was a duck rock map found at the location given, and this duck rock told about how the steps that you were following to the treasure are only correct to the sixth step, that the true 7th step had "ducked-out" on you, which left you following a false trail.
After locating the true seventh step, the duck rock now had to be rotated to give you the bell symbol. This bell symbol has a numerical value of 31, which is the number of feet that you need to measure to get to the treasure room....or is the 31 just a lie?
Remember that as we leave the 7th step we are now on our 8th step, and this tells us automatically that we need to "double the final number." But how do we know that this step is the final step? By doubling the 31 feet (that we get from the bell) we get a new number of 62. Now generally, the number 6 is used as a death trap symbol, etc. However, in this case, we need to convert the 6 to its alphabetical "brother," which gives us the letter "F." The "F", in the latter stages of your treasure steps means "final" or "final step."
The 2 (from the number 62) refers us to the letter "B." As I have stated before the "B" is a closed-up 13, the 13 being another symbol of the owl, the owl being the symbol for treasure, or treasure room. So, breaking down the number 62 into these letters gives us a meaning of "this is the final step to the treasure room."
I cannot stress enough the importance of understanding the relationship between the alphabet(s) and the number systems. And this relationship is not limited to the English alphabet and number systems.
I hope this info helps someone get to their "rainbow." If you have any questions, about ANY treasure symbol, please feel free to e-mail me.

Deadeye008
06-23-2011, 01:11 PM
I've got a book at home about Spanish treasure symbols. I'll have to look through it and see if I can find any similarities.

maxpower
06-23-2011, 05:46 PM
Cool thanks for the info. If I am able to figure any of it out I will post the results.