PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report Muller Saturday june 4th

RedSpecialized
06-08-2011, 12:10 PM
I rode this trail Saturday june 4th. Surprisingly it was pretty dry to the rock. I didn't go past the rock, but I saw a few coming down that did. They were pretty muddy.

The only thing I didn't expect on the trail was there was about 100 ft. Missing about 3/4 way up to the rock. Putting in a new pipeline. You have to hike your bike up a steap hill with very loose dirt. Had all sorts of big earth moving equipment on the hill. I wouldn't want to be in those things on that steap hill.

sent from Samsung Epic 4g

live2ride
06-08-2011, 02:06 PM
would love to know what the top is looking like, love mueller but really love it when you can ride all the way to rudys with little mud.

Sombeech
06-08-2011, 03:25 PM
So you can still get around that spot, huh? I heard it was blocked off. I'd also like to see how it is all the way up to the flats. We're thinking of riding this tonight but it might rain.

RedSpecialized
06-08-2011, 09:04 PM
So you can still get around that spot, huh? I heard it was blocked off. I'd also like to see how it is all the way up to the flats. We're thinking of riding this tonight but it might rain.

Well they had a guy on a walkie talkie that let me by. He said I could go further but there was a section of about 100ft that I had to walk is all. It wasn't bad at all. They might not have been letting people through eariler?

As for the flats, I only went to the rock. That's about all my legs and lungs can handle right now. But I did talk to a guy that was covered in mud that tried to make it to the flats and he said it was too wet to make it to RUDY'S and turned around.