PDA

View Full Version : Festival of Colors - Sri Sri Radha Krishna Temple in Spanish Fork, Utah

accadacca
05-04-2011, 09:08 PM
http://vimeo.com/22641476

This video was shot at the Sri Sri Radha Krishna Temple in Spanish Fork, Utah. Their annual Festival of Colors was a great opportunity to test the slow-mo capabilities of my Cannon 7D. After hearing Zoe Keating perform this song in Portland, OR I was inspired to edit this footage to her beautiful music. I hope that she and her son enjoy the video.

arindam
05-04-2011, 09:22 PM
Awesome footage! That 7D's slo-mo is really neat. I never knew there was a Radha Krishna temple in Spanish Fork (heck, I even have no idea where Spanish Fork is, about to google that one). Are these all locals or do they have out-of-towners too participating?

Added: Awesome editing!

arindam

wes242
05-04-2011, 09:51 PM
that is nice! I passed up on going this year so I could go play in the WARM weather. However I would like to know what lenses were used to shoot this video... I am selling off one of my other SLR's and getting a 7D. Always looking for a new lens too!

bbennett
05-05-2011, 01:59 PM
:hail2thechief: WOW! Great job man. My oldest son went to that and had a ball. I think you really captured the spirit of it:2thumbs:

Reddirtdawg
05-05-2011, 04:18 PM

Hari Krishna