PDA

View Full Version : News From the "Too Pathetic For Words" File

Iceaxe
04-01-2011, 11:45 AM
And no, this is NOT an April Fools Day joke --

From Autoextremist.com:
http://www.autoextremist.com/

International Speedway Corporation. From the "Too Pathetic For Words" File comes word that Daytona International Speedway and Homestead Miami Speedway could become the final resting place for certifiably deranged NASCAR fans and their enablers. The Daytona Beach News-Journalreported yesterday that legislation is pending in Florida that would

Deathcricket
04-01-2011, 02:45 PM
Hmmm... I'm kinda on board with this. Most people put the urn on a shelf in the living room right? A shelf on the speedway doesn't seem so retarded to me. I've heard of putting ashes in golf balls, hunting ammo, etc. So fans can always be present at a sport they love, and Nascar makes some money, win/win. Don't get me wrong, Nascar is probably the stupidest sport I've ever seen, but hey whatever floats your boat.
:bootyshake:

mhambi
04-01-2011, 03:22 PM
They should have an ongoing lottery where 1 lucky urn gets to ride in a random car. That way if/when there's a crash involving an 'urn car' that persons ashes get spread all over Daytona. Dumb fans, I mean NASCAR diehards would pay for a chance at that!

Gambel Oak
04-01-2011, 06:07 PM
The news is going to spread like pinkeye in a daycare.

denaliguide
04-01-2011, 07:11 PM
They should have an ongoing lottery where 1 lucky urn gets to ride in a random car. That way if/when there's a crash involving an 'urn car' that persons ashes get spread all over Daytona. Dumb fans, I mean NASCAR diehards would pay for a chance at that!

brilliant idea!! :2thumbs:

Deathcricket
04-02-2011, 12:54 PM

Genius! Some one hire this guy as a consultant ASAP. His fee is $741 an hour but it's worth it.

JP
04-03-2011, 08:39 AM
whatever floats your boat.
:bootyshake:
This would be, smokes your tires :haha: