PDA

View Full Version : 8 Beyblades For Sale

Sombeech
02-12-2011, 08:57 PM

StudChild
02-12-2011, 09:22 PM
I don't know how I feel about this. It a good lesson to teach your kids, that if they break something they need replace it, but they are kids making them sale all their toys to fix it and taking their saved money just seems a little wrong.
Right know i think i would say that i would do something like that to teach my son, but probably would cave when it came to taking his money.
Where were the parents while they we destroying the tub?

denaliguide
02-12-2011, 10:43 PM
I don't know how I feel about this. It a good lesson to teach your kids, that if they break something they need replace it, but they are kids making them sale all their toys to fix it and taking their saved money just seems a little wrong.
Right know i think i would say that i would do something like that to teach my son, but probably would cave when it came to taking his money.
Where were the parents while they we destroying the tub?

way too much analyzation. just funny seeing them cry. :cry1::roflol:

Sombeech
02-13-2011, 02:41 PM
way too much analyzation. just funny seeing them cry. :cry1::roflol:

:mrgreen:

Brian in SLC
02-14-2011, 09:19 AM
That's hilarious.

I like the Lake George shirt. In the Adirondacks. Popular summer spot for folks in New York. I need to rock climb on the island in the lake...!

Sombeech
02-20-2011, 09:47 PM
So the mom got trolled hard by the Chan gang.

Here's a link to the screenshots, warning, contains language....

http://i.imgur.com/8dYzO.jpg

denaliguide
02-21-2011, 02:52 AM
just when you thought it couldn't get any better. it does. :bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha:

Deathcricket
02-21-2011, 07:37 AM
OMG I Love anonymous!!!! We should just make a single thread with topics of them making the world a better place. :hail2thechief::hail2thechief::hail2thechief::hail 2thechief: