Sombeech
02-12-2011, 12:05 PM
it's a spammer!

accadacca
02-14-2011, 09:10 AM
Hey JP! :hail2thechief:

JP
02-16-2011, 06:37 AM
Ahhh, been busy. Trying to find the time for this and that has been a PIA. I kept saying I have to get back to Bogley and somehow always ran out of time. I'll be making this more of a conscious effort to pop in. Loving these Florida winters :haha: Back home they have been being pounded with the white crap, not here :roflol:Hope all is well with all of you!!!!! :hail2thechief: :2thumbs:

blueeyes
02-16-2011, 07:46 AM
I have been trying to do with out the white stuff JP :cry1:. Good thing all this red rock is so beautiful it kinda makes up for it.

canyonphile
02-16-2011, 08:14 AM
Hey, JP - I was wondering where you were! I was away for a while (it was honestly too depressing to read Bogley when I still lived in CT), but we finally got the hell of there :clap:.

Glad to hear you're enjoying wintering in FL. I hear about the pounding CT has gotten with the snow - not nice fluffy powder we get out here, of course - but the heavy, nasty sog that sucks out your will to live :lol8:.

Hope to see you around more; your posts always made for fun readin'. :2thumbs:

accadacca
02-16-2011, 12:10 PM
Ditto. :haha: :2thumbs:

JP
02-16-2011, 07:26 PM
I have been trying to do with out the white stuff JP :cry1:. Good thing all this red rock is so beautiful it kinda makes up for it.
I would have to agree on your red rock comment. I do miss that and I have to get my butt back out there :2thumbs:

but the heavy, nasty sog that sucks out your will to live :lol8:.

Yep, it's so funny listening to the ones up there that "need" to have the four seasons. They boast about the first snowfall and by the third or so, they're wanting spring :roflol:But, I'm updated on their storms and see those pics, I don't miss it at all. I like my 50-70 degree winters :haha:
Fun readin' :lol8: I seem to get up under the skin of some folk :bandit:

Ditto. :haha: :2thumbs:
I didn't think that I had fans especially with my use of these puppies :bootyshake: :popcorn: :fitz: :haha: :lol8: :bwahaha: :bert::yousuck::fishing::a::topes::flipa: :mrgreen: