PDA

View Full Version : Swagger Wagon

Don
02-05-2011, 08:38 PM
Hilarious,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUG3Z8Hxa5I&feature=player_embedded

StudChild
02-05-2011, 09:59 PM
I would rather die then drive a minivan. I have already told my wife that there will never be a minivan or station wagon in my house.

denaliguide
02-05-2011, 10:32 PM
aka goobermobile. but you really have to have the vinyl wood simulation

accadacca
02-10-2011, 11:47 AM
Yeah these are hilarious. There is a whole series of them. :popcorn:

bbennett
02-16-2011, 09:32 AM
I would rather die then drive a minivan. I have already told my wife that there will never be a minivan or station wagon in my house.

I had a Landrover Discovery about 8 years ago that my wife made me sell when our youngest was on his way because we "couldn't fit three car seats in it". What did she decide to go with? That's right... a minivan, and not a cool one like the swagger wagon either. I traded one of my all time favorite vehicles for a Dodge Grand Caravan :angryfire:. Unlike most married men, I can actually pinpoint the exact moment that I lost my balls :cry:.

accadacca
02-17-2011, 10:49 AM
I had a Landrover Discovery about 8 years ago that my wife made me sell when our youngest was on his way because we "couldn't fit three car seats in it". What did she decide to go with? That's right... a minivan, and not a cool one like the swagger wagon either. I traded one of my all time favorite vehicles for a Dodge Grand Caravan :angryfire:. Unlike most married men, I can actually pinpoint the exact moment that I lost my balls :cry:.
:lol8: Awesome.

Luckily my wife hates minivans. She drives an 80 series Land Cruiser. :2thumbs:

nelsonccc
03-01-2011, 01:06 PM
I've watched this like 20 times. Awesome. The actors pull it off expertly.