PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Pathfinder

Pathfinder
01-16-2011, 05:23 PM
Hi there, I'm Jerry from Oregon.

I found this community by chance and it looks to be pretty active. I guest that's appropriate given the topic.

I retired a couple of years ago and have started exploring. You can see what I've been doing since last summer at ExploreEmag.com. Mostly exploring little-known places in my backyard - the Upper Klamath Basin.

I'd like to hear your ideas of places to explore in this area and suggestions on what region I should explore next. Jusr perusing the forums has already given me some ideas.

Cheers,
Pathfinder

accadacca
01-17-2011, 09:00 AM
Welcome to Bogley! You wont have a hard time finding things to do here. :2thumbs:

Sombeech
01-17-2011, 09:53 AM
Welcome :cool2:

Adrien
01-18-2011, 10:47 AM
HI.dear
I am new here.What's interesting here?i join this forum for spent my free time:clap:

jman
01-18-2011, 10:58 AM
Welcome finder of paths (I'm clever aren't I? Haha).

Anywho, hope you have a good time here!

bilma
02-03-2011, 01:38 AM
Hey Pathfinder, welcome to this wonderful forum where you will have great time. I am happy that you found it to be interesting and want to be here for fun and more exploration. I hope that you will have a great fun over here. So how’s it going as of now? Welcome to Adrien too. I hope you also will enjoy spending your free time over here. I hope to hear from both of you.

:afro:

Sombeech
02-03-2011, 08:32 AM
Hey Pathfinder, welcome to this wonderful forum where you will have great time. I am happy that you found it to be interesting and want to be here for fun and more exploration. I hope that you will have a great fun over here. So how’s it going as of now? Welcome to Adrien too. I hope you also will enjoy spending your free time over here. I hope to hear from both of you.

:afro:

SPAMWATCH....

:hmm2: