PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year Bogley

Scott Card
12-31-2010, 02:54 PM
I just want to wish all of you a very happy New Year! I hope you all have a wonderful, healthy, and prosperous year ahead. I want to thank you all for your humor, insights, beta, and generally for being a fun source of entertainment. :2thumbs:

greyhair biker
12-31-2010, 04:09 PM
Happy New Year Y'all! :popcorn::clap::bandit:

savanna3313
12-31-2010, 04:11 PM
Happy New Year everybody from N'awlins! I'm still "on the road" and hope to keep on until Feb sometime when I have to get back to Salt Lake. It's been great.....Sedona, Austin, Galveston and New Orleans - with a few points in between. My plans were to come back full time to New Orleans, but I think I'm leaning more towards Austin now. Great city with a really cool, laid back atmosphere and awesome people. Hope all is well with y'all. Sorry to say, but I'm NOT missing those single digit temps right now:cold: although we are under a tornado watch down here tonight. But, we still plan to go to the Quarter and watch the Fleur De Lis drop at midnight. Have fun and be safe! :wave:

Don
01-01-2011, 01:26 PM
On the way home from freeze fest. Third year in a row. What a miserably great time!
Happy New Year everyone.

Sent from my Google Android SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

blueeyes
01-01-2011, 06:01 PM
Happy New Year Ya'll!

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Tapatalk

tanya
01-01-2011, 07:16 PM
Happy New Year and Happy Birthday Bogley!

Happiest New Year to everyone here!~

stefan
01-03-2011, 02:40 PM
happy new year!