Sombeech
12-10-2010, 10:12 AM
Who was lucky enough to register? It's "Officially Sold Out" already. :eek2:

live2ride
12-10-2010, 10:21 AM
man those damn stickers are everywhere! No wasatch back for me

Sombeech
12-12-2010, 09:29 AM
I think my wife has signed up for it but I'm not sure. These relay races sure are exploding in popularity.

live2ride
12-13-2010, 07:50 AM
yeah they are pretty crazy, people from my work do them every year and have a blast, I always seem to go mtn biking at greens and see them coming down trappers and the caravans are the funniest part of the race!

asdf
12-13-2010, 09:10 AM
already? It was sold out almost a year in advance.
Last years was way too big.. next years will be even bigger.

Thomas
12-14-2010, 09:59 AM
I have never run them, but I understand why they are so popular. Running for me is a very solitary experience. I never run with a group, or other runners. Some people are too fast for me and others are too slow. I love to run trails and that is not everyone’s cup of tea. Plus I plug in the head phone and listen to some terrific books, since I don’t have much time to read. The thought of a group of friends spending 24 hours with each other, watching others overcome difficulties and achieve their goals I think will be great. I little like the rim to rim hike we did this fall. I have some family members who signed up and are running and they asked it I would like to go. I am sure I will.

TreeHugger
12-15-2010, 04:34 PM
I did Wasatch back 3 years ago and had a blast. We had an amazing group of people and the 6 in our van (a VW Vanagon - perfect for that race!) were all good friends and super chill, fun people - that's what makes that race. I would have done it again, but we were in Cour'dAlene the next two years so couldnt. Now, I think it's just too huge and the novelty has worn off.