PDA

View Full Version : Life Cycles

Bo_Beck
12-02-2010, 10:51 AM
Check out this trailer. The brother of the producer of the film brought me a couple tickets to this showing happenning tonight (Dec. 2) and tomorrow night (Dec. 3) showings 7-8:30PM at the Dunford Auditorium on Dixie State College Campus. I'm psyched to go see this even though I'm not much of a "biker".

Watch this trailer and you may want to go check out the film as well!

http://vimeo.com/14600175

tanya
12-02-2010, 05:49 PM
Thanks for showing me the preview today. :clap: It looked good. Sorry I did not stay around town longer to watch!

theking648
12-02-2010, 06:03 PM
where do you get tickets how much?

EDIT: nvm http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=164426573596870#

I'm totally going tomorrow anyone want to join me.

Bo_Beck
12-02-2010, 08:27 PM

You can buy tickets at the door: $5 for students and $7 general public. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only hope that they can rent an HD Projector from the college! I kicked in $10 in hopes that they might be able to? The production was amazing.......I'm not a biker per say but it kept my head swaying..........maybe it was the wine? No really I took my son and we had a great time watching a PERFECT PRODUCTION!

Bo_Beck
12-02-2010, 08:32 PM
Thanks for showing me the preview today. :clap: It looked good. Sorry I did not stay around town longer to watch!

Well, thanks for having lunch with me today! I'm sorry that you forgot your fone, but these things happen! The film was far better than the trailer, but I found out that VAS is a distributor of the film andI will definately be a retailer of this production! I always get a copy for store use and I'd love to share it with YOU!

Bo_Beck
12-02-2010, 08:40 PM

And BTW Dave.........This film was quite an Inspiration, and I may just get the grease out and oil up my chain and just come out there and KICK SOME YOUNG ASS!!!!!!!!! :haha::haha::haha:

theking648
12-02-2010, 08:53 PM
And BTW Dave.........This film was quite an Inspiration, and I may just get the grease out and oil up my chain and just come out there and KICK SOME YOUNG ASS!!!!!!!!! :haha::haha::haha:

bring it on, old man! :lol8:

I think this one will be better then seasons, which is still #1 in my book... but that can all change tomorrow

if i would have checked bogley earlier, i would have gone with ya bo.

how many people were there?

Bo_Beck
12-03-2010, 07:09 AM
bring it on, old man! :lol8:

I think this one will be better then seasons, which is still #1 in my book... but that can all change tomorrow

if i would have checked bogley earlier, i would have gone with ya bo.

how many people were there?

Very few people showed up! Maybe 20? They also gave away prizes at the end of the show. Almost everyone walked away with something such as t-shirts, sunglasses etc. The cinematography was really, really well done! I may just go back and see it again tonight!

theking648
12-03-2010, 07:26 AM
20!! Wow I'm going to try some recruting at school then.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

tanya
12-03-2010, 07:33 AM
Motherly voice... NO! We need to start hiking again Bo! Those bikes are dangerous! Ask Mark and Beech!:afro::scared:

theking648
12-03-2010, 07:41 AM
Motherly voice... NO! We need to start hiking again Bo! Those bikes are dangerous! Ask Mark and Beech!:afro::scared:

Life is to short to live in fear!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

theking648
12-03-2010, 10:05 PM
it was exactly what they said it would be. not a bike movie, it's a movie about a bike. the film was brilliant, but it almost made me cry. I wasn't really pumped to go riding after this one, which is why this takes the 2nd place spot on my list. It has a great story and meaning which has inspired me in other ways.

however seasons can still make me go running out the door as fast as i can while i struggle to get my helmet on just to go for a ride.

so it lines up like this for me

1. Seasons
2. Life Cycles
3. Red Bull Rampage The Evolution
4. Fallow Me
5. Virtuous
6. Roam

greyhair biker
12-04-2010, 06:43 AM
My shop copy is due to arrive dec 6th, then there's gonna be a big club viewing night up here!:popcorn::cool2::nod::ride:

accadacca
12-04-2010, 06:25 PM
That is a COOl trailer! I would like to see it. :ride:

greyhair biker
12-07-2010, 05:50 PM
My copy arrived! -and it looks good on the big screen :2thumbs: