asdf
11-30-2010, 07:06 PM
its like a giant phone
but its not a phone

Sombeech
11-30-2010, 07:18 PM
its like a giant phone
but its not a phone

Yeah, I always had a problem with the iTouch too. It's exactly like the iPhone but not a phone, almost as much money, but now you have an extra device to carry around that you guard with your life from scratches.

stefan
11-30-2010, 07:48 PM
its like a giant phone
but its not a phone

Yeah, I always had a problem with the iTouch too. It's exactly like the iPhone but not a phone, almost as much money, but now you have an extra device to carry around that you guard with your life from scratches.

although they use the catchy name iphone, in all fairness it's a small tablet computer which happens to be able to make phone calls.

apple was even working on the ipad quite awhile before they considered using the idea to make a phone.

DiscGo
11-30-2010, 08:00 PM
I have played with both the Galaxy and with the iPad, and I MUCH prefer the iPad. Overall I am actually really impressed with the iPad. It's battery life is amazing, and it really is a well built device. I think the iPhone is a great phone, but there are several Android devices which I prefer. I have not seen any tablet yet that has compared to the iPad.

BruteForce
12-01-2010, 07:22 AM
I've deployed ~35 iPads in the office (64gb, WiFi only) and am contemplating purchasing a Galaxy.. I just wish I didn't have to get a carrier plan. I can't seem to find a Galaxy that comes with WiFi only.

DiscGo
12-01-2010, 08:58 AM
:haha: My co-worker just bought a galaxy last month, and a new car (Jaquar) a week later. We don't make THAT much money at our job, so I asked him "How are you getting your wife to approve all of these purchases?". He gave me some line about not having any debt and not minding some reoccuring monthly charges for things that he really wants. I found out the next day that his wife had left him just over a month before hand. Oops.