PDA

View Full Version : Weekday Evening Running Group

Gambel Oak
11-15-2010, 05:10 PM
I live in the Rose Park neighborhood of Salt Lake and am looking for a few people who would be interested in getting together for an 1 to 1.5 hour run once a week in the evenings? I'm available weekdays after 4:00 PM.

I'm thinking of some relatively flat courses, Jordan River Trail, Legacy, City Creek, keep it simple but get outside when it is cold and dark. It isn't about going fast, just getting some good winter base miles. It could be a set day and place or we can change it up and coordinate Sunday evenings.

Looking for interest and then we can figure out what works best for the majority of the group.

stevebucknor1
12-15-2010, 08:00 PM
I live in the Rose Park neighbour hood of Salt Lake and am looking for a few people who would be interested in getting together for an 1 to 1.5 hour run once a week in the evenings. It is the good exercise for the health and the most important is that we keep our body stable and it is also needful for the health. There are lots of benefit of this exercise. So we should keep it continue for the health.

trackrunner
12-15-2010, 09:49 PM
:spam: