PDA

View Full Version : Anybody hitting this fresh pow pow?

accadacca
11-10-2010, 04:06 PM
:snowguy: :skiing:

offpiste
11-10-2010, 10:09 PM
Saturday?

accadacca
11-11-2010, 01:07 PM
I'll be biking down south this weekend. :ride:

asdf
11-11-2010, 01:36 PM
you mean rocks right?

Luce
11-11-2010, 06:37 PM
No biking this weekend for me so I am trying to pick up the work passes for Saturday. If I can get them I'll be heading to Brighton for some boarding!

Dr. Nebz
11-11-2010, 10:01 PM
you mean rocks right?

I rode the shoulder of Collins Gulch from above the Wildcat lift on Halloween, and it was buried. I hit nothing and rode all the way to my car.

I am riding Solitude tomorrow, and I get my first day of the season on my pass at the Bird Sunday. Yeah for the return of Sunday Funday!

asdf
11-12-2010, 07:51 AM
The cottonwood resorts suck until they get at least a 75" settled snow pack. It become a battle of racing down groomers with the masses or risking blowing out your edges on hidden boulders. A few years back while using one of those snowbird 2 for 1's I blew out an edge on my Ride 164 near little cloud.... after that I said bahumbug to the pre-season and hold out for real snow.

Dr. Nebz
11-12-2010, 08:25 PM
The cottonwood resorts suck until they get at least a 75" settled snow pack. It become a battle of racing down groomers with the masses or risking blowing out your edges on hidden boulders. A few years back while using one of those snowbird 2 for 1's I blew out an edge on my Ride 164 near little cloud.... after that I said bahumbug to the pre-season and hold out for real snow.

The only Cottonwood resort that sucks is Alta. Bunch of Snow Nazi's.

Snowboarding is snowboarding. I do not ride to be picky, I ride because I love too. A good groomer day is fun. Stepping up your skills on the hard pack builds the legs and muscle memory up for when we get nuked and have a full blown chest deep pow day. I don't waste my time complaining. I simply just get out there and ride.