PDA

View Full Version : Where are you riding/skiing-? 2010/2011

Dr. Nebz
10-19-2010, 08:27 AM
Hey everyone,

As we slowly draw nearer to this coming winter, I was curious where everyone is looking to get on the snow this season? Maybe a season pass, maybe earning your turns by touring, or maybe even just a few days up getting some turns at various resorts? Hell maybe all three!

Good to know who all the powder monsters are on this site. :snowguy:

I'll start:

I have a season pass to Snowbird once again. 5 years in a row at the Bird with about 90-100 days a season. Cant beat 15 min from the hacienda to 11,000 ft and unreal pow!

I also plan on touring this season as well. Winter landscapes are just awesome!

accadacca
10-20-2010, 01:54 PM
I will ski anywhere...especially if its a freebie. :haha:

I was just chattin' with Luce (another Bogley member) about getting some night skiing groups together this year. We usually pick a night to meet up a Brighton. :skiing:

Dr. Nebz
10-20-2010, 02:06 PM
I will ski anywhere...especially if its a freebie. :haha:

I was just chattin' with Luce (another Bogley member) about getting some night skiing groups together this year. We usually pick a night to meet up a Brighton. :skiing:

Yeah, B-town (Brighton) at night is pretty fun. I would be down for sure.

IntrepidXJ
10-20-2010, 02:35 PM
I'll be trying out snowboarding this year at Powderhorn. Learned to ski there last season, so we'll see which I like better....

ibenick
10-20-2010, 02:36 PM
We usually pick a night to meet up a Brighton. :skiing:

Sounds awesome. I'm in.

accadacca
10-20-2010, 04:05 PM
Lotta ski bunnies up at Brighton. :naughty:

tmartenst
10-20-2010, 10:16 PM
I got a hookup from work this year for a season pass at the Bird so I jumped on the opportunity. I'll be touring on the splitboard as well.

Dr. Nebz
10-21-2010, 12:34 AM
I got a hookup from work this year for a season pass at the Bird so I jumped on the opportunity. I'll be touring on the splitboard as well.

I'll be at the Bird all season. Hit me up if you wanna catch a few laps up there.

shaggy125
11-09-2010, 10:36 PM
I have a M-F pass at the bird. Wooo, stoked!

offpiste
11-10-2010, 10:08 PM
I am going to try and get in a few weekends quick. Then I go under the knife to repair old back injuries in Dec. Post tons of pics for me!

blueeyes
11-14-2010, 08:14 PM
My goal is to make it to Alta this year. Never been and I think it is time. Of course Snowbasin, I suppose Brian Head and might as well try Eagle Point. Hope to make it to Brighton for some night skiing and maybe one up in Park City. And it has been 4 years since I have skied Powder Mountain. Now that I am not married to a mountain and doing the vacation skiing. I might as well try a hand full and be a tourist.