PDA

View Full Version : Mueller bike trail

REDFOX
10-09-2010, 07:40 PM
I just got back from riding the Mueller trail in Bountiful. The trail was in great shape and it rolled fast. This afternoon was the first time that I have pedalled my downhill bike nonstop to the rock 36 minutes. I talked with some other bikers that were preparing to head down the trail. I told them that I would follow them and let them clear the trail so to speak. I hate all of the blind corners and I have had my share of close call on this ride. Maybe I was pushing the rider a little, but he was bombing down pretty fast. The next thing that I saw, he locked up his brakes as he hit a teenager that was walking down the trail with 2 girls. He layed him out flat. The biker was apologizing and the guy said that he was fine. I wish that I would have had a camera. Further on down that trail, I cut off to ride my trail, Bomber Alley. I haven't ridden it for about 2 years. Someone has taken down the northshore style ladders and jumps, a few more trees have toppled over, and parts of the trail were beginning to get overgrown with underbrush. Needless to say, I probably won't bother going down that trail again.