PDA

View Full Version : Get Together This Saturday Night at The Desert Rat

Bo_Beck
09-29-2010, 02:07 PM
I know commercial posting is a No-no, so I'll continue with my post as a "non-commercial" invite. Generally here at The Desert Rat we dont run sales or promotions in the traditional methods, rather we have a get together after hours on (or near to) the Solstices and Equinox's as a way to say thanks to our friends and patrons. I missed the Autumnal Equinox by a week and half so decided that this saturday night we'd have a small get together. We'll close the store at 6pm this saturday, but would like to extend an invite to those that might be in the area to come in after 6pm and have a soda (or beer), some snacks and just get together for a social until 9pm. Maybe some of you'll be in the area as contestants in the St. George Marathon or for other reasons, but in any case we'd love to have you poke your head in just to say hello! Cheers!

Don
09-29-2010, 03:01 PM
Nice. Sounds fun; wish I was closer.

Jaxx
09-30-2010, 08:27 AM
Dang. We were down there last weekend for the Zion Music Festival. I was going to come down and check out the 5 finger shoes. We never found a time to come in. Mabey next trip down there.

Bo_Beck
10-04-2010, 07:29 AM
Fun night! Thanks for making it. Quite surprised and awesome to see that Joe Braun and family drove all the way from the midwest just for the occasion! :haha:. Good to see many familiar faces. Thank you all again!

tanya
10-04-2010, 10:53 AM
I just got around to reading this. :mrgreen:

Bo_Beck
10-05-2010, 07:36 AM
I just got around to reading this. :mrgreen:

:oops: Sorry, I was late in posting this. Next time though! Remember Oct. 26th though. We have a date for a community presentation at Dixie College!:cool2:

theking648
10-05-2010, 09:09 AM
:oops: Sorry, I was late in posting this. Next time though! Remember Oct. 26th though. We have a date for a community presentation at Dixie College!:cool2:

What are you presenting?

BetseyLovesTravel
10-05-2010, 10:34 AM
Fun, Fun!!! Anyone know of anything like this in Texas?

Bo_Beck
10-06-2010, 07:26 AM
What are you presenting?

Basically a photo journal of "Playing and Paying on the Colorado Plateau". We'll try to have a powerpoint of many of the Hikes and adventures that we've had the opportunity to share with each other, and I'll also throw in some photos of staged and real rescues I've been involved with. It is meant to expose folks to the many opportunities we have for experiencing the outdoors.