09-28-2010, 10:35 AM
Palm Beach International Raceway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtnKShTd9cI

REDFOX
09-28-2010, 08:32 PM
nice job, you looked smooth and fast.

JP
09-29-2010, 06:06 AM
Thanks. We have a Pull this weekend and then on the 15th I'm heading back to Connecticut for a couple weeks, stopping in North Carolina to hit a Pull there :mrgreen: Real nice tracks there.

accadacca
09-30-2010, 12:40 PM
Kickin' ass! :2thumbs:

tanya
09-30-2010, 05:09 PM
nice!

Sombeech
10-01-2010, 04:22 PM
Awesome :cool2:

Your truck is looking nice, man.

Kent K25
10-02-2010, 08:05 PM
I can appreciate that people have different likes/hobbies/etc than I do...so what is the draw to this? Especially the spectators? I can see how you can get a rush out of driving the truck and all the power at your command, but what do the spectators enjoy etc?

Serious questions...not trying to bag on anything/anyone.

Sombeech
10-02-2010, 09:15 PM
I think it's the raw power, the technique of the driver, and loud noises. :cool2: The tractor pull isn't just about flooring it and seeing how far you go, there's a technique to keep from spinning out, feeling the slip on the tires, adjusting your driving as the weight gets heavier, etc...

accadacca
10-04-2010, 08:58 PM
And drinkin' beer of course. :haha:

JP
02-16-2011, 09:23 PM
Kent, they like to see the exhaust :lol8: Like everybody, they have their favorites when it comes to Dodge, Chevy and Ford. Family and friends also show up. I guess it's just another form of a motorsport that draws them in as well. Some of the spectators have the same type trucks, but for some reason or another, they are afraid to hook up. And yes, alcohol :boozer:

Deathcricket
02-17-2011, 08:56 AM
How did I miss this thread? :haha: Missed ya JP!

@Kent My dad used to take me to the monster trucks when I was kid, and the tractor pull was my favorite event. In the professional class, the machines look like cars from hell. One engine in the front, 2 on each side and exhaust pipes going everywhere. Then these huge tires tossing dirt everywhere. It's quite a spectacle to see that much raw power unleashed. So the non professional is probably the same, just to a lessor degree. I would still be impressed seeing a cool truck pulling that much weight. Even better bonus seeing someone you actually know or a local candidate participate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT90SAFWEVs