PDA

View Full Version : Facts About Text Messaging (Infographic)

accadacca
09-21-2010, 04:25 PM

Sombeech
09-21-2010, 04:51 PM
So let me get this straight....

It's not sexting unless I send a nude photo of myself?

tanya
09-23-2010, 06:21 AM
oh you have so much to learn. lol

Pelon1
09-23-2010, 05:21 PM
So let me get this straight....

It's not sexting unless I send a nude photo of myself?
I'm just glad you don't have my cell number (whew) :nono:

Sombeech
09-23-2010, 05:24 PM
I'm just glad you don't have my cell number (whew) :nono:

I saved it from your call late last night.

canyonphile
09-24-2010, 12:22 PM
I'm such a Luddite...I've never sent a text message before in my life, although I occasionally get them...usually at 2 a.m. from Virgin Mobile telling me that: a) my automatic payment didn't go through and I have no phone service, or b) Virgin Mobile telling me that the charges *did* go through :roll:.

"sexting" - :haha:! Never heard that term before. Don't think I'll be jumping on that bandwagon anytime soon, either :lol8:

Sombeech
09-24-2010, 02:24 PM
"sexting" - :haha:! Never heard that term before. Don't think I'll be jumping on that bandwagon anytime soon, either :lol8:

Hey do you wan- oops, nevermind

StudChild
09-24-2010, 08:27 PM
I once had a friend send me a sexy txt that was intended to go to his wife Courtney not Corey. At first I didn't know what to think when he asked for a pic. So another friend and I sent him a pic of my :bootyshake: butt. He txted me back asking why I sent him that pic and I forwarded his txt back to him. He was so embarrassed, we had a good laugh for a long time. So I all was double check who I am send anything to before I push send :lol8:

DiscGo
09-25-2010, 12:54 PM
That is a pretty interesting info graph. Did you guys know that the guy who invented text messaging failed to patent it?

I once had a friend send me a sexy txt that was intended to go to his wife Courtney not Corey. At first I didn't know what to think when he asked for a pic. So another friend and I sent him a pic of my :bootyshake: butt. He txted me back asking why I sent him that pic and I forwarded his txt back to him. He was so embarrassed, we had a good laugh for a long time. So I all was double check who I am send anything to before I push send :lol8:
:lol8: