PDA

View Full Version : Smoooooth [Pic]

accadacca
09-16-2010, 11:33 AM
A facebook friend found this at the trax stop. :haha:

mtthwlw
09-17-2010, 09:18 PM
Dude, Deyvid. Thanks for the comedy. This brings back memories:

Twice when I was a student at Ricks College my room mates and I made flyers that said, "Hey, girls. One of us wants to ask one of you to the dance this Friday. You don't know who we are, but we know who you are. So, go to the quad at 9pm on Thursday and find out who we are at the statue of the guy playing the guitar."

We made 60-70 copies and placed them on dorm rooms throughout Rexburg. We waited in the top floor of the Smith English Building , waited, and watched from the window. Several hundred girls showed up both times... and stayed for almost an hour waiting to find out who was going to ask them on a date. Very few left... they must all have secretly thought that they might be the one lucky girl in the group to get a date.

I've never laughed so hard in my entire life.:crazy:

mtthwlw
09-17-2010, 10:42 PM
And now I'm the father of three daughters... and I'd be pretty angry if someone did this to one of them.

No wonder my wife always cringes when I tell that story.

cachehiker
09-18-2010, 07:41 AM
:lol8:

ibenick
09-18-2010, 10:03 AM

Twice when I was a student at Ricks College my room mates and I made flyers that said, "Hey, girls. One of us wants to ask one of you to the dance this Friday. You don't know who we are, but we know who you are. So, go to the quad at 9pm on Thursday and find out who we are at the statue of the guy playing the guitar."

We made 60-70 copies and placed them on dorm rooms throughout Rexburg. We waited in the top floor of the Smith English Building and waited. Several hundred girls showed up both times... and stayed for almost an hour waiting to find out who was going to ask them on a date. Very few left... they must all have secretly thought that they might be the one lucky girl in the group to get a date.

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

mattandersao
09-18-2010, 11:49 AM
And now I'm the father of three daughters... and I'd be pretty angry if someone did this to one of them.

No wonder my wife always cringes when I tell that story.

Man, your screwed Karma's a biyatch! :nono:

mtthwlw
09-18-2010, 12:40 PM
Man, your screwed Karma's a biyatch! :nono:

That's what I'm afraid of. I'm trying to toughen the girls up so when it happens they'll do more than stand around and wait/leave a note at the Trax stop/go home and cry.

:annie:

Don
09-19-2010, 10:21 AM

We made 60-70 copies and placed them on dorm rooms throughout Rexburg. We waited in the top floor of the Smith English Building , waited, and watched from the window. Several hundred girls showed up both times... and stayed for almost an hour waiting to find out who was going to ask them on a date. Very few left... they must all have secretly thought that they might be the one lucky girl in the group to get a date.

:hail2thechief::roflol: