PDA

View Full Version : FYI: Staples has Epson and Canon photo paper 50% off until tomorrow

Ryebrye
09-10-2010, 07:24 AM
They have it on their online sale flyer but not in the printed one. It's an in-store-only deal. The Staples on University Ave in Provo didn't have anything on the paper marked, and the guy in the store didn't seem to know anything about the sale - so I double checked in the store by looking it up on my phone.

It rang up at the register correctly.

http://weeklyad.staples.com/staples/Default.aspx?action=browsepagespread&storeid=2278566&rapid=982664&pagenumber=12

(Look at the bottom left corner of the right page - The in-store flyer stopped at page 11, so the remaining 2 pages are only online it seems)

So anyone who does 8.5x11 (or 8x10) prints at home, this is a pretty good deal. They tend to run these 50% off sales every few months, and about once a year I'll be sure to catch them and stock up on the premium epson paper for cheap.

I kind of wiped out the University Ave store of most of their 5 star Epson paper, so I would suggest going to a different store :)