PDA

View Full Version : Invite Radical Reels Tour coming to Zion Canyon October 3rd!

sstratts
09-01-2010, 09:05 AM
October in Zion is an awesome month to come canyoneering and enjoy the mild fall weather. Zion Adventure Company is hosting the Banff Film Festival's Radical Reels Tour for the first time this year that its played in Southern Utah. Radical Reels is a collection of high-adrenaline sport films featuring climbing, kayaking, mountain biking, skiing and BASE jumping. These films are high-quality and sure to get you excited for your own adventures.

WHEN: Sunday, October 3rd
TIME: 8PM MST
WHERE: OC Tanner Amphitheater, at the end of Lion Blvd. in Springdale, Utah
COST: just $5!! Also enters you in raffle to win great outdoor prizes

Awesome venue, awesome community, come join us for a GREAT showing. Bring all your friends too. Check out the trailer at radicalreels.com.

ratagonia
09-01-2010, 09:46 AM
October in Zion is an awesome month to come canyoneering and enjoy the mild fall weather. Zion Adventure Company is hosting the Banff Film Festival's Radical Reels Tour for the first time this year that its played in Southern Utah. Radical Reels is a collection of high-adrenaline sport films featuring climbing, kayaking, mountain biking, skiing and BASE jumping. These films are high-quality and sure to get you excited for your own adventures.

WHEN: Sunday, October 3rd
TIME: 8PM MST
WHERE: OC Tanner Amphitheater, at the end of Lion Blvd. in Springdale, Utah
COST: just $5!! Also enters you in raffle to win great outdoor prizes

Awesome venue, awesome community, come join us for a GREAT showing. Bring all your friends too. Check out the trailer at radicalreels.com.

This should be awesome! I'll be there - be there, or be talked about.

Tom :moses: :2thumbs:

DSTRBD
09-01-2010, 09:57 AM
Count us in, sounds like an good time. :nod:

blueeyes
09-01-2010, 10:56 AM
Day before the kids and I will be at Red Bull Rampage might as well make a weekend of watching high adventure sports! Count us in.

ratagonia
09-01-2010, 12:02 PM
Day before the kids and I will be at Red Bull Rampage might as well make a weekend of watching high adventure sports! Count us in.

Maybe we should do a quick canyon on the 3rd. What would y'alls be interested in, Blue Eyes??

Tom

blueeyes
09-01-2010, 12:20 PM
We would love to! What do you suggest for a 10 and 14 year old?

mmac
09-01-2010, 01:43 PM
BTW, the 14yr old ROCKED Fat Man's last weekend! Hope you have a great trip whatever you do! :2thumbs:

ratagonia
09-01-2010, 01:53 PM
Uh, technical? Have they been out before?

I was thinking Pine Creek.

Tom

blueeyes
09-01-2010, 02:15 PM
Sarah has been through Keyhole she didn't do any rappelling Don and Kev lowered her down but she does want to learn. Spencer just barley broke his teeth on rappelling in Fat Man's he did really good but could use more practice before a really huge drop. I think maybe Pinecreek might be a bit much for them. I have been through Pinecreek once and that last drop I had some issues on. I know what went wrong and will not make that mistake again.

Is there something similar to Keyhole that is maybe a bit longer?

blueeyes
09-09-2010, 03:12 PM
Tom sent you a pm, I also have questions about classes you teach. A friend and I are considering taking a class next summer.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Tapatalk

ratagonia
09-09-2010, 04:08 PM
Tom sent you a pm, I also have questions about classes you teach. A friend and I are considering taking a class next summer.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Tapatalk

Thanks. Will look for it. Instead of sending me a "PM", an email to CanyoneeringUSA at gmail dot com works all the time.

Tom