PDA

View Full Version : Where this week?

Sombeech
08-31-2010, 01:26 PM
The past couple of weeks have been hit and miss for me. I've managed to get a few last minute rides in, but I've had to back out of my own invitations.

This isn't an "official" invite, lest I back out again, but we're planning on hitting the Northern section of the Ogden Shoreline Trail tomorrow, Wednesday. Either that or Snowbasin, but the latter may still be wet from all of this rain.

No commitments yet, just planning to ride sometime. :mrgreen:

MtnBkr
08-31-2010, 03:03 PM
Snowbasin was problematic Saturday morning after huge rains Friday night, but by noon it was healed. It will be even better on Wednesday. Don't hesitate to go up there.

Sombeech
08-31-2010, 04:19 PM
Thanks for the feedback, Gene. I'd actually rather go up there because time is running out as the sun sets earlier. We'll be able to hit the shoreline late into the fall.

Garbanzo
08-31-2010, 09:29 PM
You know my vote, but I can't disagree with the logic!:cry1:

Babyhead
09-01-2010, 05:31 AM
What time are you guys thinking about going/meeting? And which trail head?

live2ride
09-01-2010, 08:34 AM
I rode basin last night and it was great, after being up there for the race on Sat I thought the trails would be hammered but they are very nice and it actually probably helped out with the rain and that number of bikes on the trails. Only one or two damp spots will be all dried out today. I would suggest starting at greens for a warm up, hit last chance loop, to maples which will put you at earls lodge then you can hit the northern greens portion on the way back down to lower greens where you parked, about 12 miles and a good mixture of everything. :2thumbs:

Sombeech
09-01-2010, 09:11 PM
Sorry Wayne, I didn't check this post when I got home, we headed right out and hit Coldwater Canyon. I'll try to give some better notice next time.