PDA

View Full Version : Fat Mans- This'll be a goog un!

Bo_Beck
08-28-2010, 02:49 PM
WoW! Lets see? John (Felicias other half) and others? Lets see? Dave, Dave, Me....Alie, Charli, Chere and beautiful kids, Jo and Matt, Alan, Jen and friend...who else? I Know....this thread is worthless without pics........coming. Get ready!

trackrunner
08-28-2010, 02:51 PM
:worthless:

can't wait :mrgreen:

also I'll be down the next two weekends. let me know if you want to do something.

Bo_Beck
08-28-2010, 02:54 PM
Not next,,, be in NM but the one after probably!

Felicia
08-28-2010, 03:28 PM
Michael and Alem. Have fun - take lots of pictures! :-)

blueeyes
08-28-2010, 04:40 PM
So excited!

dbaxter
08-29-2010, 09:32 AM
Have fun and be safe!

oldno7
08-31-2010, 05:53 AM
o.k.---it's been long enough, wheres the story and pictures:mrgreen:

Don
08-31-2010, 06:17 AM
o.k.---it's been long enough, wheres the story and pictures:mrgreen:

+1

:nod:

mmac
08-31-2010, 06:51 AM
For the um-teenth time, his name is Aram! :wink: :lol8:

Canyon was great! Much wetter in the narrows than my previous visit - which made for some memorably sloppy swims. And to top it all off, the weather was perfect. Couldn't have asked for much of a better day.

Unfortunately my camera was out of juice going into the canyon so I've only got like one shot of the approach hike... :(

Bo_Beck
08-31-2010, 07:15 AM

Canyon was great! Much wetter in the narrows than my previous visit - which made for some memorably sloppy swims. And to top it all off, the weather was perfect. Couldn't have asked for much of a better day.

Unfortunately my camera was out of juice going into the canyon so I've only got like one shot of the approach hike... :(

I sort of did the hike part way then decided to make it a different sort of adventure. I got a couple photos, but just haven't gotten them developed yet?! Anyway our team split up just before the drop into West Fork Misery. My team had a great, relaxing, educational trip, and we arrived back to the parking prior to the other group. Me and my teammates adventure was a true eye-opener for me and I saw the desert and people in a whole different perspective. The trip took me back to my childhood and for the day I really not only acted like a kid, but I truly felt like a kid! Sara you are an awesome hiking partner, and I thank you for such a great hiking experience. I appreciate you from the bottom of my heart and soul :-). I could tell that the other group had a great experience as well as they spryley bounced back to the vehicles later that afternoon!
I am anxious to hear more from their experience as we had to pack up lickity-split so as to not get caught in the road closure. Thanks, John, Aram, Michael, Chere, Spencer, Sara, Dave, Dave, Alan, Jo Ann and Matt. I truly yearn to get out with you all again! :-)

Bo

blueeyes
08-31-2010, 11:40 AM
I too had a wonderful time and will report with pictures, but maybe not until I get back from Moab. Bo you are amazing and Sarah loved her adventure with you! Alan thanks for helping keep Spencer's mind off the hike back out. I hope your ear isn't chewed off. :haha: I know Spencer enjoyed chatting with you.

Only one other thing to say before I go. THAT STUNK!!! What a smelly smelly canyon, but soooo much fun!

Felicia
09-01-2010, 07:47 PM

Yeah, yeah........I have no idea why I had soooooo much difficulty with his name. Bo had a great time razzing me as well. :haha:

I can say that Aram is a very nice young man! I owe him a beer. :wink: