PDA

View Full Version : Presidential Prank of the Day (PIC)

accadacca
08-27-2010, 10:45 AM

Scott Card
08-27-2010, 10:52 AM
That is a set up fake photo. NO ONE gets on a scale with a binder... or a suit jacket.. or anything else heavy... but it is kinda funny

blueeyes
08-27-2010, 11:03 AM
You have a point. If it were a girl she would loose the shoes, the jacket, the binder and NO ONE would be allowed to be standing with in 20 feet of the scale. :lol8:

rockgremlin
08-27-2010, 11:33 AM
Our economy is in the toilet, unemployment is still hovering at 10%, and global warming is gonna flood all of the coastal cities of the world by 2018 and this is how Obama spends his time?!

Where is all of that "change" I was promised?

ibenick
08-27-2010, 11:37 AM
Our economy is in the toilet, unemployment is still hovering at 10%, and global warming is gonna flood all of the coastal cities of the world by 2018 and this is how Obama spends his time?!

Where is all of that "change" I was promised?

:facepalm:

And the thread devolves into the basement. I don't get why people get upset if Obama makes any comment, joke, plays a game of golf or anything else and then they use that as evidence that he is not doing his job. It IS possible to have a very important, stressful, engaging job and still have time to make a joke now and then. I'm pretty sure if he didn't he would actually do a worse job of fixing the mess we're in.

rockgremlin
08-27-2010, 11:40 AM

And the thread devolves into the basement. I don't get why people get upset if Obama makes any comment, joke, plays a game of golf or anything else and then use that as evidence that he is not doing his job. It IS possible to have a very important, stressful, engaging job and still have time to make a joke now and then. I'm pretty sure if he didn't he would actually do a worse job of fixing the mess we're in.

:lol8::lol8::lol8: Mission accomplished...

Kent K25
08-27-2010, 12:47 PM

And the thread devolves into the basement. I don't get why people get upset if Obama makes any comment, joke, plays a game of golf or anything else and then they use that as evidence that he is not doing his job. It IS possible to have a very important, stressful, engaging job and still have time to make a joke now and then. I'm pretty sure if he didn't he would actually do a worse job of fixing the mess we're in.

I'm not a fan of Obama in any way shape or form but totally agree with you on this one.

Sombeech
08-27-2010, 02:24 PM
9/11 was an inside job

Rented mule
08-27-2010, 07:45 PM
I love Obama! He rocks. I vote either way. But then, I don't have a WARD telling me what to do....hehe I am truly a free thinker. ahhhh

trackrunner
08-28-2010, 07:36 AM
9/11 was an inside job

actually it was 50/50
http://www.fullstopinteractive.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/semicontrolled_demolition.png