PDA

View Full Version : Herbert's Son

uintahiker
08-27-2010, 09:35 AM
Scott, are you THE Scott Card that's the lawyer for Herbert's son accused of stalking?

Scott Card
08-27-2010, 09:42 AM
:nod: Yep.

jman
08-27-2010, 09:48 AM
Hey, you read the same article I did and assumed the same...I mean come on...it is Provo.

uintahiker
08-27-2010, 09:49 AM
Good luck with the case. The high profile ones are probably a love/hate sort of thing. You hate all of the publicity, but it's a good thing too.

asdf
08-27-2010, 09:50 AM
I recognized the back of your head :nod: just figured it was inappropriate to post it here.

DiscGo
08-27-2010, 10:04 AM
Wow Scott! That is sounds like a pretty big case to score. That makes you seem important. You must be at least perceived as good at your job! :) Good luck with the case!

Scott Card
08-27-2010, 10:33 AM
Wow Scott! That is sounds like a pretty big case to score. That makes you seem important. You must be at least perceived as good at your job! :) Good luck with the case!
The operative words here are "seem important". Me important?? Nah, I'm still just me but I do take my job and my client's interests seriously and yes, I do my best. And thanks for the good wishes.

And Summit, it is fine to post this stuff on Bogley I would imagine. Heck, you gotta have some place to bag on your friends and fellow outdoorsmen er a outdoorspeople.... :haha:

denaliguide
08-27-2010, 06:03 PM
i thought the operative word might have been "perceived". but what do i know? :2thumbs:

Rented mule
08-27-2010, 07:50 PM
Barristers? have no use for em...

trackrunner
08-27-2010, 08:26 PM
he's screwed now j/k :haha:

i had the same observation as summit and thought it shouldn't be posted.

well it's your case and if you are fine with it. but it i'd hate for your refuge here to be taken away from some one doing a search and finding this place. all you will be left with is farmville, lame

since you indicated you don't have a problem you might as well tell a little attorney client privilege as to why you sealed the case. :naughty: j/k