PDA

View Full Version : Trail Headcam Videos

Ralphie
08-26-2010, 11:05 AM
NOOB looking for trail videos. Since so many people these days wear cam's on their helmets I was curious if there is a specific location on this site for trail videos? I thought it would be cool to determine if the trail would be fun / difficult / appropriate for my ability before I give it a shot - thoughts or direction?

blueeyes
08-26-2010, 11:38 AM
Most any of the reports posted by Sombeech have video. Just look for his Mtn Bike trip reports.

Sombeech
08-26-2010, 05:23 PM
NOOB looking for trail videos. Since so many people these days wear cam's on their helmets I was curious if there is a specific location on this site for trail videos? I thought it would be cool to determine if the trail would be fun / difficult / appropriate for my ability before I give it a shot - thoughts or direction?

:cool2:

Check out the Trip Reports link up in the red bar, or here's a direct link to the mtn biking Trip Report section:

http://www.bogley.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?20-Mountain-Biking-amp-Cycling&prefixid=Trip_Report

I try to make it a goal to film every ride. Just look for my name as the Author of the thread. Other helmetcammers will include Garbanzo and Luce.