PDA

View Full Version : Invite Ogden TUESDAY Aug 18th Skyline Trail

Sombeech
08-13-2010, 07:54 PM
The previous ride:
http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthread.php?40287-Skyline-Trail-from-Pineview-Dam

The days are getting shorter, and we're on the wrong side of the mountain when the sun sets early for this trail.

Let's meet up at Pineview at the trailhead TUESDAY (changed) by 5:30 pm. I'd like to make it further than last time. I admit, I'll be doing some walking up. :oops:

The downhill is an absolute riot. Lots of straightaways, and it's solid downhill from the old watershed post sign.

Here's the meeting spot at 5:30 pm - please post here if you're coming so we can watch out for you. Parking lot is 5 bucks, road parking is free. :cool2:

41.265331,-111.824929

Garbanzo
08-14-2010, 05:42 AM
You know I'm in!:nod:

MtnBkr
08-14-2010, 12:17 PM
If I'm over the swine flu by then I'll try to join you. Lots of downhill is a consequence of a lot of uphill. A taste of what it's like further up

accadacca
08-14-2010, 04:27 PM
I would love to try and make it happen. Back to back nights could be a tough sale. It is about an hour and 15 from the Salt Lake area. If we could get a carpool going that might help. Have to see how the week pans out...

Sombeech
08-16-2010, 12:04 AM
ugh... I might have to back out of this one or change the date.... Apparently being married involves some other commitments as well :doh:

Maybe Tuesday... I've got plans Wed, Thurs, Fri, and Saturday this week. :eek2:

accadacca
08-16-2010, 11:43 AM
ugh... I might have to back out of this one or change the date.... Apparently being married involves some other commitments as well :doh:

Maybe Tuesday... I've got plans Wed, Thurs, Fri, and Saturday this week. :eek2:
:rope:

Sombeech
08-16-2010, 12:30 PM
I just found out I'm committed tonight as well... Scorpions, Tesla, and Jackyl concert at BearFest :rockit:

Good thing I'm not working this week. I can spend my days repairing 4 computers and laying tile in my bathroom.