PDA

View Full Version : Messiest Desk Award

Shan
08-12-2010, 02:58 PM
I share an office with 4 other men. There are no walls so nothing is really private.

Here are the desks of two coworkers (one is my boss).

Who wins the messiest desk contest? ( Contestants do not actually know they are in this contest.)

Here are some highlights for you in case you cannot see it all in the photo:

Top photo - under the desk several rotting lunches that were never eaten like PBJs, yogurts, bananas; clothing stuffed under the desk and one shoe; and a sticky black substance all over desk and keyboard probably from greasy hands working on cars.

Bottom photo - 21 containers filled with SPIT CHEW; two empty ravioli cans; on the floor emptied tortilla chip and cheeze it bags; an unopened can of cat food (???); a ramen packaged opened with mouse turds around it; some sweats a mouse made a nice home in; and most of all you cannot see it but the STENCH of fermenting spit chew so bad you have to back away.

Seriously, this is the place I come to work!!!!:puke8:

accadacca
08-12-2010, 03:32 PM
:roflol::roflol::roflol:

It looks like you work with a couple slobs. The women on my team complain when I have a little dust on my desk. :lol8:

My desk today...

tanya
08-12-2010, 03:44 PM
I feel for you Shannon lol... there must be some good points though. I can't see them, but I am sure there are. :haha:

tanya
08-12-2010, 03:46 PM
What are all those bottles Scott? Your trophy drinks? Dont tell me still work for some drink company and you are advertising for then. :haha: No wonder you let those ladies make you keep your desk clean!

Shan
08-12-2010, 03:48 PM
That is a nice office actually! If they complain show them my photos.

They both are really nice guys. So that does help! I wonder what their homes look like. Both are married.

ibenick
08-12-2010, 03:48 PM
This could be fun. Everyone post your desks!

accadacca
08-12-2010, 04:26 PM
This could be fun. Everyone post your desks!
I agree. Post them up! :popcorn:

R
08-12-2010, 05:21 PM
http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthread.php?33735-Show-Yer-Workplace-Desk-Office&highlight=show+workplace