PDA

View Full Version : DealExtreme.com

DiscGo
07-01-2010, 07:52 AM
I just found the coolest website for electronics.
http://www.dealextreme.com/

It is straight from Hong Kong so it takes a while for stuff to arrive, but its prices are amazing.

DOSS
07-01-2010, 10:03 AM
They actually have decent customer service as well.. that said you still get what you pay for with them

ibenick
07-01-2010, 10:06 AM
that said you still get what you pay for with them

I've never bought anything from them but those words are what would keep me from it. Kind of sketchy to do business with a company directly out of Hong Kong.

DiscGo
07-01-2010, 09:51 PM
My co-worker was showing me some of the name brand stuff today that he has purchased there over the last few months and he has been very satisfied.

He actually bought a pair of blue tooth head phones that were not branded on the advertisement but actually are Motorola. Anyway, I'll be checking this site from now on before checking NewEgg or eBay.

JONBOYLEMON
07-01-2010, 10:22 PM
DE rocks. I have bought a ton of stuff from them. If you need the BEST then keep looking. If you need 200 magnets delivered to your door for the price of 2 from the local Shack, then DE is for you.

Lots of great stuff for next to nothing. I get my orders in 3 weeks or less.

DiscGo
07-01-2010, 10:53 PM
I am surprised you guys already knew about this site. I am a pretty good shopper and I've never heard of them.

Do you guys have any other great sites you recommend?

I also use Deals2Buy.com to find good deals and of course all the regular sites (NewEgg, Sierra Trading Post, etc.)