PDA

View Full Version : News West Valley cops chase down, Taser nude woman

accadacca
06-22-2010, 02:02 PM
Girl gone bad... :lol8:

---

By Bob Mims The Salt Lake Tribune

Two car chases, a totaled police cruiser and an extended foot pursuit of a naked woman through the sagebrush finally ended with her being Tasered.

No, it was not a typical call for the West Valley Police Department.

“A man was outside his vehicle on [Utah] Highway 111 putting up home business signs when this woman pulled up next to him, got out of her vehicle, naked, and stole his car and drove off,” said West Valley City police Capt. Tom McLachlan.

Initially, the report was filed with police in neighboring West Jordan about 5 a.m. Tuesday.

The man called 911, hopped behind the wheel of the woman’s abandoned car and gave chase, northbound on Highway 111 and into West Valley City. She left the highway and careened onto a dirt road leading into a field owned by Alliant Technologies, got stuck and then fled on foot into the brush.

West Valley police, assisted by Alliant security, scoured the rugged sagebrush and grasslands for their suspect, described as 5-foot-5, 120 to 130 pounds, thin and with reddish-brown hair.
“Of course, there was no clothing description available,” McLachlan said.

A West Valley officer soon spotted the woman hiding behind a bush, and as he approached a second officer arrived in his squad car. She refused to surrender, and as the officers moved in she broke away — and hopped behind the wheel of the cruiser , speeding away in a cloud of dust and dragging the officers a short distance before they let go.

Neither officer was seriously hurt and the chase resumed, with the woman driving the police car through a fence gate and then hitting a dirt berm when she missed a curve. “She was airborne about 50 feet before crashing into another berm,” McLachlan said.

The woman, slightly bloodied, fled the ruined squad car and streaked into the weeds again, chased on foot by the two officers. When she tried to double back toward the highway, at one point wriggling through a barbed wire fence, other officers were waiting for her.

“She was not obeying commands to stop, cease and desist, anything,” McLachlan said, adding that an officer finally stunned her with his Taser when the woman appeared to be making another break.

The woman was handcuffed and, after a brief struggle with responding paramedics, taken to Pioneer Valley Hospital for a mental health evaluation.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/home/49807411-73/woman-valley-west-car.html.csp

Riseforms
06-22-2010, 02:42 PM
Pics or it didn't happen tribune!

denaliguide
06-22-2010, 02:51 PM
where's the eye in the sky when you need it?

Iceaxe
06-22-2010, 03:10 PM
:worthless:

JONBOYLEMON
06-22-2010, 03:17 PM
I'm gonna wager a nickel we are all happy there were no pictures of this "Woman" I have a gut feel this is not the kinda woman who took care of her body.:eek2:

Spooky
06-22-2010, 08:11 PM
:haha:

Gotta give her credit for creativity at least.

Mooseman70
06-22-2010, 08:39 PM
Just another day in West Valley City! :crazy:

JP
06-22-2010, 08:58 PM
Gotta love the tazer :haha:

Hey Mooseman, how's it going?

Don
06-22-2010, 10:13 PM
The naked taser; one of my biggest fears... :haha:

Pelon1
06-23-2010, 04:26 AM
The naked taser; one of my biggest fears... :haha:

Don too bad you are down south this week, she is your kind of woman, you could bail her out and live happily ever after:clap::clap:

Don
06-23-2010, 05:59 AM
Don too bad you are down south this week, she is your kind of woman...

She does sound crazy. :naughty: :facepalm1: :nono:

Alex
06-23-2010, 06:17 AM
I don't know guys, she isn't too bad looking

http://www.facebook.com/sylvina.beagley#!/photo_search.php?page=1&id=1444265175

Alex
06-23-2010, 06:30 AM
A couple of posts from her Facebook:

Sylvina Crofts Beagley (http://www.facebook.com/sylvina.beagley) Wow! I love all of you too! I have received so many kind messages and phone calls. Shawn and I are getting divorced, civilly, cordially, mutually, equally. We just are at a point where we were not happy together, but we will still do family things and I may get to be here more than I thought. It's amazing to see how happy he is now that we have... See More agreed to live our separate lives. So I will be gone writing my book and travelling for a little while and I'll be living in Kearns for the time being. All I can ask is that when my book is published in the next couple weeks, help me spread the word on social networks! It's going to be awesome! It's almost done!!!! Please keep me in your prayers!
Sylvina Crofts Beagley (http://www.facebook.com/sylvina.beagley) I'm back...found out I'm Bipolar and have to be on meds the rest of my life, but hey, I definitely feel more balanced now!!! Life is good.

Don
06-23-2010, 07:35 AM
A couple of posts from her Facebook:

Sylvina Crofts Beagley (http://www.facebook.com/sylvina.beagley) Wow! I love all of you too! I have received so many kind messages and phone calls. Shawn and I are getting divorced...

...So she is single. :haha:

Iceaxe
06-23-2010, 08:28 AM
Here is a picture of.... Don's future ex-wife.... :lol8:

Hey Alex.... did you send her a friend request on Facebook? :roflol:

accadacca
06-23-2010, 08:29 AM
So how many of you friended her on Facebook. Beech? We need the inside scoop and more photos. :lol8:

accadacca
06-23-2010, 08:31 AM
Wait, I just logged in. She is a PTO president... :eek2:

blueeyes
06-23-2010, 08:46 AM
Friends don't let friends date bipolar people! :nono:

Alex
06-23-2010, 09:03 AM
Hey Alex.... did you send her a friend request on Facebook? :roflol:

Honestly... do you have to ask? :roll:

:naughty:

trackrunner
06-23-2010, 09:32 AM
booking photo

http://iml.slsheriff.org/IML

edit: poor woman this thread shows up under the facebook account when searching her name.

accadacca
06-23-2010, 10:26 AM
Bogley Forensics

Cirrus2000
06-23-2010, 10:36 AM
As someone who has a (half-)sibling with bipolar personality disorder - and knowing it can run in families - I can do nothing but support this woman. I hope that her medication helps, and that she is able to stay as stable as possible.

blueeyes
06-23-2010, 10:55 AM
Don't take my statement the wrong way. I meant it jokingly and not so jokingly. I need a sarcastic, sympathetic font.

I support her and anyone with bipolar. I just don't recommend dating her. Advise given by someone who tried her best to do it for 10 years. My heart seriously goes out to this women and her ex and her family and anyone else caught up in her spiral downwards. I truly hope her medication stabilizes her.

trackrunner
06-23-2010, 10:56 AM
As someone who has a (half-)sibling with bipolar personality disorder - and knowing it can run in families - I can do nothing but support this woman. I hope that her medication helps, and that she is able to stay as stable as possible.

QFE. what an embarising way to finally get the help you need :oops: best of luck

Mooseman70
06-23-2010, 10:58 AM
Gotta love the tazer :haha:

Hey Mooseman, how's it going?

What's up, JP? Long time, man. Things are going well. Keeping busy, so I've not been on Bogley much in a while.

blueeyes
06-23-2010, 11:04 AM
QFE. what an embarising way to finally get the help you need :oops: best of luck

She was getting help... It wouldn't surprise me to find out that the medication she was taking through her even more out of whack, or if she decided to just quit taking it... lord that is even worse when they simply decide there is nothing wrong with them and they don't need the medication and come off cold turkey.

Cirrus2000
06-23-2010, 11:36 AM
Don't take my statement the wrong way. I meant it jokingly and not so jokingly. I need a sarcastic, sympathetic font.

I support her and anyone with bipolar. I just don't recommend dating her. Advise given by someone who tried her best to do it for 10 years. My heart seriously goes out to this women and her ex and her family and anyone else caught up in her spiral downwards. I truly hope her medication stabilizes her.

No, I know what you mean. A mix of sarcasm & sympathy is tough to convey, huh?

God, what a bunch of bleeding hearts, right? :haha:

blueeyes
06-23-2010, 12:05 PM
No, I know what you mean. A mix of sarcasm & sympathy is tough to convey, huh?

God, what a bunch of bleeding hearts, right? :haha:

I am definitely a pathetic bleeding heart. :lol8:

Iceaxe
06-23-2010, 12:50 PM
Wow... you guys have made me feel really terrible for making fun of the mentally ill... :cry1:

I legitimately feel bad..... Well.... not really.... but if I were a good person I would feel bad.

Jaxx
06-23-2010, 12:57 PM

Don
06-23-2010, 01:27 PM
booking photo

http://iml.slsheriff.org/IML

edit: poor woman this thread shows up under the facebook account when searching her name.

Well then, if she's paying any attention she already knows I'm interested... :haha:

Cirrus2000
06-23-2010, 01:30 PM
Well then, if she's paying any attention she already knows I'm interested... :haha:

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Alex
06-23-2010, 01:41 PM

Don, you could just post and propose on her Wall (Facebook). The poor thing has the Wall unlocked, so any sucker can post on it... ouch. Kinda feel bad for her. My last rafting trip, one of the families had a similar break down. A wife took wrong meds and was threatening to kill a couple of people on the trip. I had to make calls on the satellite phone to get her out to the hospital asap. Lucky she lasted for a few hours so we could get to a spot where we could get out in a car and didn't have to call in the helicopter. But mental break downs isn't fun for anyone.

Especially this woman is going through a divorce with little kids, big bummer.

Iceaxe
06-23-2010, 01:57 PM
I expect to see the patrol car dash cam footage on the new Fox Reality show.... When Mormons Go Bad...

Spooky
06-23-2010, 02:46 PM

My first husband had an extremely severe form of it, and ended up dying. My son has a milder form that's easily controlled. I've lived with people who have bipolar since I was 16 and I can say without reservation, "Don't date them." :eek2:

Sometimes it's hard NOT to laugh at people with bipolar, especially when they're in manic phases. I once took first husband the e.r. and they didn't want to medicate him because he was so hysterical. Doctors were paging other doctors to come and listen to him. Nurses were laughing so hard they were crying. And I was like, "Could you please just drug the man?!!" :haha:

But overall and 100% I agree with you. We need to support the mentally ill. It's not their fault, they can't help it, and they even need help staying stable with medication. And I'm a bleeding heart, too.

denaliguide
06-23-2010, 05:14 PM
...So she is single. :haha:

you gotta chance!