PDA

View Full Version : Sick kids.......Anyone one want some

snccoulter
06-08-2010, 07:32 PM
I surrender I have been Pooped on and PUKED on at least 4 times each and I am tired of it. :cry1::crazy:
It all started the Friday before last and has gotten progressively worse since this Friday. We took them to the doc today and we were told it is just a bug running around and it will run it's course. I just wish it would run it's course a bit faster. The kids have always been on the thin since but you can now see their ribs. I expect to have CPS come see us because it looks like we don't feed them. Oh and I am sick of the screaming crying and all around fussing that has been coming out of their mouths. Yes I may be bitching but I have the right, waking up to daddy my belly BLAAAA all over me tends to put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day....So if you don't mind a few sick kids come get them. I am sure they will be willing to work in your sweat shop for you.:twisted:

Udink
06-08-2010, 10:45 PM
Oh man...about an hour after I first read this post, my youngest son puked and has now been sick for a couple of hours, and my oldest said he wasn't feeling well but has gotten better since. I feel for you, but I'm glad I don't have it as bad as you. I hope yours get better soon.

snccoulter
06-09-2010, 06:06 AM
Thanks

denaliguide
06-09-2010, 02:48 PM
how many and how much? is it a package deal or are you willing to sell seperately? just need more info to make an informed decision. could use some more help with my marijuana crop and meth lab. :lol8:

snccoulter
06-09-2010, 03:56 PM
My wife says if they work in the MJ crops we may concider returns but if they work in the meth lab all sales are final even if you have a recipt....:cool2:

denaliguide
06-09-2010, 05:44 PM
glad to see she's on board with the idea. :2thumbs:

dbaxter
06-09-2010, 06:06 PM
YUK! Been there- I feel for ya though :crazy: Hope they get better soon!

snccoulter
06-09-2010, 07:12 PM
glad to see she's on board with the idea. :2thumbs:

ROFLMAO:lol8::clap::lol8:

They may be on the upswing they did not puke today:mrgreen::clap:

blueeyes
06-09-2010, 09:16 PM
don't get to excited or it might come back with a vengeance!

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Tapatalk

Spooky
06-10-2010, 07:23 PM
Getting out of this thread before anybody breathes on me....

Felicia
06-10-2010, 08:05 PM
Getting out of this thread before anybody breathes on me....

...or pukes on you! :lol8::lol8:

Spooky
06-11-2010, 04:06 PM
Awww man!

Husband came home ill, son #2 has a high fever and son #3 is coughing and threatening to puke.

I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread.

snccoulter
06-12-2010, 04:27 AM
It is all my fault. I will take the blame...:twisted:

DOSS
06-12-2010, 08:36 AM
It is all my fault. I will take the blame...:twisted:
well steve.. non of my family is sick but I do have 2 cracked ribs and had 10 dislocated ribs put back in place if it makes you feel any better :)

blueeyes
06-12-2010, 06:09 PM
ouch what did you do?

snccoulter
06-12-2010, 07:01 PM
He was DUMB @ss

DOSS
06-12-2010, 07:02 PM
ouch what did you do?

Not to take away from my friend Steves torment (and yes I was a Dumb @ss), but it all started about 2 weeks ago when my wife started telling me that I was not allowed to get hurt prior to our week long trip to Vagas.. thus I went rock climbing for the first time in 10 years (led a 5.7 without a single fall). then Saturday took my wife climbing the same route for her first climb ever.. and still no injuries.. then we went to my inlaws and played with RC cars for a bit.. well I ended up on the course where my brother in law was driving his RC and almost stepped on his car but instead decided to jump out of the way.. I did a beautifully controlled dive (as my wife and mother in law said) only to land in the most improper manner on my side with my fist between my ribs and the ground. Needless to say I heard a few pops and knew that something was wrong.. We left for Vagas on Sunday and I made sure to pack my 2 year old bottle of Hydrocodone and spent the week in sin city :).. came home and saw the doc yesterday.. needless to say I am mostly annoyed that I can't go running, climbing, hiking right now!

blueeyes
06-13-2010, 07:28 PM
Wahaha. I bet your wife laughed and laughed. okay I am done laughing hope you heal fast.