PDA

View Full Version : Not something I see every day

Luce
06-07-2010, 10:08 PM
I see this now and then but most of the time it is the male gender. Then again maybe I'm just not paying attention enough to the missing items. Even with one this trail makes me nervous coming down. When is it ok to tell someone to turn around and go home?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMlmI2yZ9Xw

denaliguide
06-07-2010, 10:55 PM
When is it ok to tell someone to turn around and go home?

when its one of your children. then and only then. otherwise it's none of your business. you can't be everyone's mummy and daddy.

theking648
06-07-2010, 11:01 PM
:slobber: helmets??? um... wasn't looking that high up. :lol8:

Deathcricket
06-08-2010, 10:14 AM
when its one of your children. then and only then. otherwise it's none of your business. you can't be everyone's mummy and daddy.

Amen brother!

live2ride
06-08-2010, 10:26 AM
you can tell them that as long as you are going to stop all the motorcyclist on the road and tell them to go home and put a helmet, pants, long sleeves and shoes on. I will only tell my kids to do that other than that I have no say.

live2ride
06-08-2010, 10:35 AM
i didnt even realize they had bikes...LOL

Sombeech
06-08-2010, 01:02 PM
I noticed right off. Accadacca left his helmet on the fridge when we did Stump Hollow this weekend. :haha:

It gets kind of debatable whether or not to turn back and not do the ride. We'll all agree that we should wear helmets, but what's the threshold on when to stay off the trail?

On a side note, here's what we saw on Mueller.

greyhair biker
06-18-2010, 05:51 PM
NO - helmet, no RIDE. Nice view though:nod:

crankshank
06-20-2010, 11:01 PM
These chicks should probably stay at Liberty Park. Hopefully they pushed halfway up Rattlesnake, got discouraged, walked their bikes all the way back down because the incline of the trail was intimidating and decided to trade in their fat tires for skinnies. Nothing against females. I'm just not a big fan of trail hazards. I would have pointed them toward Jordan Parkway or 661's website.