PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Bridge on a jetski trip report

oldhockeyvb
06-02-2010, 05:45 PM
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]On Sunday May 30, 2010 I made the trip from Wahweap marina to Rainbow Bridge and back on my stock 2003 Kawasaki STX-12F jetski. Rainbow Bridge is approximately 50 miles each way from Wahweap marina. I was very fortunate to have excellent weather conditions that day. This was my first trip to Lake Powell so I don

Canyonbug
06-09-2010, 02:51 PM
Nice TR, thanks. I just bought a boat a couple weeks ago and Rainbow Bridge is something on my to do list. I am hoping to get out there soon and see it. That's awesome that you were there on the anniversary.

goofball
08-09-2010, 08:42 PM
...I just bought a boat a couple weeks ago...

jared ! buddy ! how you been ? long time no hear, we need to catch up. i think lake powell is a good 1/2 way point...

mjn_slc
08-18-2010, 01:17 PM
That's an incredible Sunday day trip. I was there two weeks before you and made the trip from Padre Bay to Rainbow Bridge. We had very gusty winds near Dangling Rope and the whole group in the boat kept getting soaked from the white caps. But the short hike to the Bridge was entirely worth the rough water. Truth be told, we also enjoyed the best soft serve ice cream on the lake at Dangling Rope.