PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report The West Temple

Bo_Beck
05-24-2010, 07:41 AM
Had thoughts of kayaking with Alex, but not to be. I had promised a Ranger friend of mine that one of these days I'd go up The West Temple with him and had bailed several times because of weather, and various other reasons. This sunday the weather showed us a cold front that made the attempt worthwhile. It was perfest weather and we did a 9 hour hike to The West Temple. Andrew, Craig and I had a great time! Andrew took a ton of pictures, and said he'd get them to me. As soon as I get them I'll post some to show the route. Loads of fun!

Bo_Beck
05-24-2010, 08:16 AM
Had thoughts of kayaking with Alex, but not to be. I had promised a Ranger friend of mine that one of these days I'd go up The West Temple with him and had bailed several times because of weather, and various other reasons. This sunday the weather showed us a cold front that made the attempt worthwhile. It was perfest weather and we did a 9 hour hike to The West Temple. Andrew, Craig and I had a great time! Andrew took a ton of pictures, and said he'd get them to me. As soon as I get them I'll post some to show the route. Loads of fun!

Here's a link to my first successful West Temple hike a few years ago!

http://www.zionnational-park.com/zion-west-temple

Bo_Beck
05-30-2010, 12:44 PM
Haven't recieved pictures from Craig or Andrew yet, but I took a few pictures and thought I'd share.

Bo_Beck
06-09-2010, 08:37 AM
WestTempleWithAndrew

tanya
06-09-2010, 08:40 AM
Wow! Nice!

stefan
06-16-2010, 11:59 PM
incredible slideshow, bo! :2thumbs: