PDA

View Full Version : Video - Recreation shots

ScoutColorado
05-04-2010, 08:36 PM
I've been shooting a lot of HD recreation this last year, and recently put some together some clips for the "Great Outdoors America" project. Figured I might as well show it to you guyz.
Has some canyoneering, 4 wheelin, Mtn biking, Whitewater, motorsports,etc.
Hope you like it. RR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCwl3TAo_0o

Here's the link also
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCwl3TAo_0o

IntrepidXJ
05-04-2010, 08:50 PM
Nice work :2thumbs:

accadacca
05-05-2010, 10:31 AM
Awesome! :popcorn:

jman
05-05-2010, 05:11 PM
you should send some of your vids or links to Utah.com. They LOVE this stuff. I send pics and videos to them occassionally and said they wish more people would do it.

Great video work like always!

ScoutColorado
05-05-2010, 06:18 PM
Thanks guyz, I appreciate it.

Nice work :2thumbs:
I've been loving your trip reports and photos - sorry I"m not a more active poster. Good job R
I'm going to be posting some hardcore wheelin videos soon that I did at Carnage Canyon and Penrose.

Awesome! :popcorn:
accadacca, I looked for a video prefix, but didn't see one - did I miss it?

you should send some of your vids or links to Utah.com. They LOVE this stuff. I send pics and videos to them occassionally and said they wish more people would do it.

Great video work like always!
Good idea jman. Do you have any links to stuff you have on there? I'd like to see how they use it.

moab mark
05-05-2010, 07:42 PM
Awesome video, I'm pretty sure I know where the canyoneering is but where is the motorcycling, Factory Butte?

Mark

ScoutColorado
05-05-2010, 08:41 PM
Awesome video, I'm pretty sure I know where the canyoneering is but where is the motorcycling, Factory Butte?

Mark

Hey Mark,
Actually its in Colorado between Buena Vista and Salida. Can't remember the name of the place, but it's a great playground. I'll get the name if you're interested.
You probably confused those 14er's in the background with the 14er's in Utah.
:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Sombeech
05-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Very cool video, Randy :cool2:

ScoutColorado
05-06-2010, 06:17 PM
Thanks Justin!
:maestro:

Alex
05-13-2010, 06:46 AM
Great video, loved the whitewater, where was it filmed?