PDA

View Full Version : Road Rage - Man vs Car (gif)

Sombeech
04-28-2010, 08:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/VRsfD.gif

Deathcricket
04-29-2010, 12:45 PM
:lol8:

Classic.

accadacca
04-29-2010, 01:51 PM
Wonder if this guy made it?

Sombeech
04-29-2010, 02:05 PM
Wonder if this guy made it?

Yeah, 4 broken ribs. I saw the vid somewhere.

Don
04-29-2010, 03:00 PM
Damn! Anyone know more of the story? Why did he jump on there? Why did the driver panic? Was it panic? WTF?

jman
04-29-2010, 10:21 PM
Reminds me of the drivers here in Utah...Hit and Runners. I even once saw a guy in F-150 run over a small dog in downtown SLC - crazy! I was coming down 100S from the UofU and a white F-150 ran a yellow light and a dog was slowly crossing the street, smelling every thing that it could, and then the driver hit it with it's front passenger tire,and the dog rolled and rolled, than ran away. I followed it for a bit and then it ran under a fence.

That could of been of vehicular homicide of the guy died in the video...what a messed up world we live in.

Randi
04-30-2010, 10:48 AM
That VIDEO IS HORRIBLE!!! And so is this hit & run story! :(

Scott Card
04-30-2010, 10:50 AM
That VIDEO IS HORRIBLE!!! And so is this hit & run story! :(

X2 :nono:

Sombeech
04-30-2010, 12:22 PM
The video I saw was on one of those "Most Shocking (fill in the blank) videos" shows. Right before this clip, you see the skinny driver pick himself up off of the road after getting a severe beating. He walks slowly over to his car, gets in, and this dude in red wants to give him one more "hit". So the driver guns it. Both of them were tracked down and charged though.

Deuce
05-01-2010, 11:06 AM
Before hearing Sombeech's back story, I still had no sympathy for the guy who was run over.

IMO, if you hurl yourself onto a car, breaking the windshield, as well as probably doing some body damage....and the driver begins to drive off....whatever happens to you is the consequence of your being an idiot.

I actually find it disappointing that the driver apparently faced charges.....

StudChild
05-01-2010, 11:11 AM
Before hearing Sombeech's back story, I still had no sympathy for the guy who was run over.

IMO, if you hurl yourself onto a car, breaking the windshield, as well as probably doing some body damage....and the driver begins to drive off....whatever happens to you is the consequence of your being an idiot.

I actually find it disappointing that the driver apparently faced charges.....

From the Video the guy tries to slide off the car, and the driver turns to run him over, so he should be charged, if he had just let him slide off then I think he would have been okay, but he wanted to run him over. If that was an American car he would have been dead.

trackrunner
05-01-2010, 02:01 PM
you don't fully know what happened before. a guy in centerville utah ran over someone in self defense this week. after the guy tried to carjack him. the criminal deserved it imo. maybe same thing here?

http://www.sltrib.com/ci_14927424?IADID=Search-www.sltrib.com-www.sltrib.com

Sombeech
05-03-2010, 08:01 AM
I would think the driver had the right to run him over in self defense. The guy in the red shirt could have kept coming back. If he broke the windshield, he could have tried to break the driver's window. Once that happens, the driver actually has a legal right to shoot the dude in self defense if he's legally carrying a gun. All kinds of things to think about.

The driver is actually in his car getting ready to drive off. So the "well you could have just driven off" tactic doesn't work, because that's what he tried to do before he was attacked again.