PDA

View Full Version : This is Futbol,Football,Soccer

trackrunner
04-15-2010, 06:24 PM
My EPL team got elimnated from the UEFA Champions Leauge and lost perhaps the most important match in the league title race. So it looks like the hardware is going to be small this year.

But I'm pumped for RSL back in season.

And the World Cup is coming up in June. Lets hope the yanks don't lay another egg. :clap::banana::flag:

Video to get the other beautiful game supporters pumped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W14wZnzWals&feature=related

Deathcricket
04-16-2010, 08:44 AM
Good stuff. Amazing ball control those guys have. I'm not into any sports except UFC. But I never understood why soccer wasn't more popular here in the US. That looks way more entertaining to watch than baseball or football.

Kent K25
04-16-2010, 08:49 PM
Glad to see Portugal represented well....Ronaldo, Sporting, Porto.

mattandersao
04-17-2010, 12:41 PM
Portugal will choke just like at the last world cup! GO BRAZIL!!!

Kent K25
04-18-2010, 12:18 PM
Portugal will choke just like at the last world cup! GO BRAZIL!!!

Choke, aka get screwed.

Screw Brazil, crappy unwanted colony of Portugal. They don't even get their own language!

tfowles
04-18-2010, 12:48 PM
My EPL team got elimnated from the UEFA Champions Leauge and lost perhaps the most important match in the league title race. So it looks like the hardware is going to be small this year.

Another tough loss today (assuming you are an Arsenal supporter). Always enjoy watching them play. Hopefully they can hold on to Fabergas this summer.

Also super pumped for the World Cup....

trackrunner
04-19-2010, 08:30 AM
Arsenal, no. But I must admit the 03-04 squad is perhaps one of the best clubs ever in the history of this sport.

Also why no love for USMNT. You guys better not be US haters living in the US.